S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Random Online Retailer Praise!

Old 09-28-2007, 09:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Random Online Retailer Praise!

In this day and age, when it seems good customer service is no longer a common experience, I find myself somewhat surprised when I'm treated the way I feel I should, or even better.

In the several orders that I've placed with online retailers for detailing supplies since I purchased my S2000, I have to say I've always had reasonably prompt and certainly accurate orders.

In particular, Thursday last week I placed an order for a few items from Jeff's Werkstatt. I received my order promptly and accurately on the following Wednesday (standard ground shipping). Given the typical good reviews that I've seen for Jeff's service (in addition to the product performance), I was not terribly surprised, but certainly very pleased. I hope the products themselves live up to the good reviews in much the same way.

But what prompted me to post this somewhat random topic was my most recent experience. I placed a rather small order with Autogeek yesterday (Thursday), one that due to my own laziness I had been putting off day-by-day. While placing the order I was kicking myself because I really wanted the products by early next week, but I wasn't interested paying extra over their standard ground shipping. While I placed my order mid-afternoon yesterday, it seems my order has already been shipped and is scheduled to arrive on Monday. I'm impressed at just how quickly my order went out their door.

In the past, I've also used ProperAutoCare and Autopia, also with very good experiences. I think many other online retailers could learn a lot from the detailing retail industry.

Kudos!!!

I figured this may be a good place for others to highlight particularly good experience from their favorite online detail suppliers.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're lucky in that there are a lot of great on-line detailing supply retailers. With Autogeek, typically if you get your order in before noon then they'll have it shipped out the same day. Unless of course it's a particularly busy time like x-mas or when they have a really big sale.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have ordered from Autopia once and Autogeek a couple of times, and have been very pleased with the time and service.

I also noticed Autogeek checks everything by hand when packaging the order for shipment
Old 09-28-2007, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using autogeek as well...very happy with them so far. I'm gonna try the chemical guys and their jetsteal? product. F-minus seem to like that sealant a lot. I must say though....I have to try out the new sponsor and show some support! The micro fiber towels he sells look really nice.