S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

PC on clearance!

Old 11-16-2006, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PC on clearance!

So, I just came back from returning stuff from Lowe's. Because I'm a manly man I like to browse the power tools whenever I'm in there. Well wouldn't you know . . . the PC is on clearance at Lowe's for $89.99!!!

This is the machine everyone uses to polish their car. At Lowe's it's sold under model 7336SP. So, if you were thinking of buying one NOW'S THE TIME!! I've never seen a brand new PC priced this low. Typically on-line they sell for $109-$140.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

wow, great - thx mikeyc !!

i can sticky this, or we can keep moving it back up- any idea how long the sale is, and whether this is a ma area only sale or nationwide?

dont see the sale on their website, so it must be either a brand new sale or a store only or a local only sale...
Old 11-16-2006, 01:05 PM

There was a guy on Autopia who also spotted the clearance sale. He lives in OH. So, I'm guessing it's nationwide. It was labeled a "clearance sale." So, I'm thinking the price is good until they run out of them.

I had heard recently that Lowe's was no longer going to carry the PC. So, they must have lowered the price to clear our their remaining inventory.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Calling my store as we speak (write)...
Old 11-16-2006, 02:33 PM

I just went to my Lowe's located in Chino, CA. I found the PC7336 but it wasn't for the same price that MikeyC got it for. Mine was on clearance but at $107.99. I just went ahead and got it. I always wanted one anyways.

Now the question is...what kind of pads do I need to get? Something that isn't too expensive =(

I'm also eager to use this ASAP. Is it ok if I used my Meguiars #2 polish with the pad that it came with? I also noticed this PC didn't come with any counterweight? Can someone chime in on what else I would need?

I would also like some recommendations on products such as polish and sealant I can purchase locally (preferred) or online. Im an avid fan of Meguiars products, I have a few of their polishes and the yellow tech wax and NXT synthetic wax.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by imagine,Nov 16 2006, 03:33 PM
I just went to my Lowe's located in Chino, CA. I found the PC7336 but it wasn't for the same price that MikeyC got it for. Mine was on clearance but at $107.99. I just went ahead and got it. I always wanted one anyways.

Now the question is...what kind of pads do I need to get? Something that isn't too expensive =(

I'm also eager to use this ASAP. Is it ok if I used my Meguiars #2 polish with the pad that it came with? I also noticed this PC didn't come with any counterweight? Can someone chime in on what else I would need?

I would also like some recommendations on products such as polish and sealant I can purchase locally (preferred) or online. Im an avid fan of Meguiars products, I have a few of their polishes and the yellow tech wax and NXT synthetic wax.
mikeyc likes edge and i like lake country...
mainly cause they work fine for me- i need to try the edge pads-

dont use the pad that comes with the machine on your car!
Old 11-16-2006, 05:51 PM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

The sale will slowly move around the country in fits and starts like all Lowes tool clearance sales. I saw one guy got his for 49.99 because it was sitting on the 50% off table.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by speed_bump,Nov 16 2006, 06:51 PM
The sale will slowly move around the country in fits and starts like all Lowes tool clearance sales. I saw one guy got his for 49.99 because it was sitting on the 50% off table.

it's $95 here in Riverside, CA.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

After seeking this thread I headed to Lowes and I got the last one for $99.99..Not to bad.

I used my friends PC last week and I fell in love with the ease of use so, When I saw this thread I had to go check it out!

Now to get skilled with it!
Old 11-16-2006, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by s2kAtTracks,Nov 16 2006, 07:21 PM
After seeking this thread I headed to Lowes and I got the last one for $99.99..Not to bad.

I used my friends PC last week and I fell in love with the ease of use so, When I saw this thread I had to go check it out!

Now to get skilled with it!
a major step towards becoming a true wacko-
post up some pics and pm me to get the coveted wacko badge!

Quick Reply: PC on clearance!