S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

No Respect for Others

Old 09-21-2009, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I swear people just don't give a crap about personal property. I want to know where they all come from? I just yesterday washed my car before the wife and I were about to head out for dinner when I saw with shock and horror that someone actually kicked my front valence. It had rubber sneaker marks from the top down to the bottom. Thanks god it actually buffed out but WTF!
Old 09-22-2009, 02:51 PM

my girlfriend was always bad at leaning on my S....

One day while myself, a few buddies and her were going to an auto-x i was able to drive it home that she shouldnt do that.

We stopped at a gas station and while I went inside to get a drink everyone else stayed outside and chatted. When I came out she was of course leaning on my rear quarter panel with jeans that had BUTTONS on the back pocket. As I walked up I calmly asked everyone what they thought it would cost to repaint a rear quarter panel, blend it to doors and bumpers etc and pull a dent. Everyone went on about how much of a pain in the ass that would be and it would easily be ~$1000.00.......

So i looked at my girlfriend and asked her how much cash she had in her pocket, and unless she wants to pay for that - not gonna happen.

Needless to say she has never leaned on my car again
Old 09-22-2009, 10:20 PM

Some friends of my family stayed at my place and their kids love my car. I always give them rides and whatnot when I run errands. But this time i had just detailed the car for a show coming up so I parked in the garage and as usual they ask for rides etc. and I told them I'd give them rides in a bit. Then the little brother starts putting his hands on the fenders and door. I ask to to not touch the car politely and he just looks at me, smiles and continues to touch the car.

Needless to say I took his sister for a ride in my car.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:10 AM

After having my car vandalized with profanity, I do not give mercy to anyone who, leans on my car, touches my car, pretends to scratch my car, pretends to lean on my car or anything that has to do with touching or thinking about touching my car, or threatening to do anything to my car. Before i say "Don't touch my f***** car", i will literally grab you and toss you off my car and make sure you know i am serious. once a kid was pretending to scratch my car, than i walked over, grabbed him by the neck and arm and turned him facing away from my car and tossed him airborn to the grass. It is because this is the same kid that smeared poop on my friends outside door handles, and has absolutely zero respect (and deserves death), wich is basically just about everyone else too where i live.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 AM

I had a drunk friend lean on my car and left three nice little scratches where his buttons were on his jeans. It pisses me off because I got the car used and every imperfection has been someone elses fault.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:43 AM

You guys will like this. A friend of mine drives an S4 and one night we were out for dinner with a seat by the window. I saw some fat bitch sitting/leaning on his hood, so I ran out and just ragged on her hard. "What the **** are you doing? Get the **** off my car, I didn't spend 50 grand on a car just to have a ****ing stranger scratch the paint with her fat ass. Learn some ****ing respect. GTFO!!" The bitch was stunned! She almost started lipping me back, but a couple of the guys she was with told her to be quiet and apologize for her haha. It wasn't even my car, but gawd that felt good. I did this before my buddy really had a chance to react haha.

Needless to say, I almost always try to get a window seat when eating out.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i hate leaners
Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 AM

i find it interesting how the driver's side of my car's interior is used daily where as the passenger side probably sees use once every few days... yet the passenger side is always way more filthy.

and why do people feel the need to slam doors so hard??

Old 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM

I always lean over really quick and catch it and close it the rest of the way.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matt15,Oct 6 2009, 11:49 AM
i find it interesting how the driver's side of my car's interior is used daily where as the passenger side probably sees use once every few days... yet the passenger side is always way more filthy.

and why do people feel the need to slam doors so hard??

HATE this

Quick Reply: No Respect for Others