S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

my S got tagged....again

Old 10-09-2008, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my S got tagged....again

So my S got tagged....again.....what great friends i have huh?
they went all out this time, i give them credit, toilet paper, saran wrap, painting. i spent a good hour cleaning it up and this was like an hour ago. and it is fckin cold! I mean they got it threw every spoke of the rims, and even under and over the car....they probably spent a good 30 minutes doing this

so, as payback, does anyone know if Honey hurts car paint? my friends drives a Hummer.....just washing it is a bitch, but i'm getting him back.

so far plan of attack:
1. Honey all over the car
2. car paint on the roof (so when he washes off it gets everywhere else
3. vaseline on door handles
4. deflation of his rear tires

Anymore ideas?

i just wanna know if honey will only be a pain in the ass to cleanup or if it's permanent damage. i'm not looking for permanent paint damage, just permanent damage on my friend. teach him not to do it again.

I'm also thinking of putting peanut butter on his rims. I remember that PB can be used to clean our rims, but he has chrome. would the PB eat into the chrome or would it just be hard to clean? it will probably be sitting for a couple hours.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:41 PM

I replied in your post in the BA section. But may I ask why you posted here? This is about how to take care of cars, not by defacing them. Grow up, get new friends, and find a hobby. Read the FAQs and make that hobby how to take care of your paint, in fact.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

bastard friends! I know how that goes, one time I had to drive 25 miles on a busy freeway and then took city streets to my place with racial slurs and sexual figures all over my car . Not only that, the words they wrote on my car were swirled into the paint!! :OIJASD:LJASDJASD
Old 10-09-2008, 09:05 PM

Im all for playing pranks on friends and what not. But defacing another fellow man's car (especially an s2000) is just not cool...
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by qbmurderer13,Oct 9 2008, 09:05 PM
Im all for playing pranks on friends and what not. But defacing another fellow man's car (especially an s2000) is just not cool...
/AGREE
now i remember why i posted on this forum, they managed to get some paint on the top -_-. Now it was nighttime and the world's crappiest lighting, a lamp post. i dabbed it off with a wet towel but i'm not sure if it left spots. they also got it on the rubber where the windows roll down....
i've had trouble on my other car that's been tagged numerous times, civic. on the rear it had a small gap, and there is still some paint there left in those cracks today. anyone know a quick way to get it out without using a qtip or something small like that?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=qbmurderer13,Oct 9 2008, 09:05 PM] Im all for playing pranks on friends and what not. But defacing another fellow man's car (especially an s2000) is just not cool...
Old 10-10-2008, 06:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dezymond,Oct 9 2008, 09:24 PM
there is still some paint there left in those cracks today. anyone know a quick way to get it out without using a qtip or something small like that?
If you've got paint in the gaps between body panels, you're going to have to use something small - like a Q-tip - to get it out. Because, well, it's small.

Perhaps I'm getting old, but messing with someone's car as a prank is seriously uncool.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:26 PM

was pretty funny the first two or 3 times, after that it got old....real old. This time with my S, he took it too far.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:27 PM

http://www.discoverfun.com/pranks/cars.html

~tina~
Old 10-11-2008, 04:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. Honey all over the car
2. car paint on the roof (so when he washes off it gets everywhere else
3. vaseline on door handles
4. deflation of his rear tires

1. Some strong car soap and clay bar should take care of this
2. Soft top... i'm not so sure about this. Paint thinner may be an option, but I'd go ask some others first
3. 50/50 isopropyl/water mixture should take care of this
4. well this one's easy lol

hope this helps... and get new friends please...

Quick Reply: my S got tagged....again