S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Klasse vs Pinnacle vs Zaino vs Meguairs vs P21S vs Swissol

Old 04-02-2004, 06:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Klasse vs Pinnacle vs Zaino vs Meguairs vs P21S vs Swissol

Hey All

Has anyone used ALL of the above products/ im a little confused which/what product i should purchase? i am only interested in detailing the car every six months. can anyone assist.....

regards
Old 04-02-2004, 06:41 AM

Ok, by saying that you want to wax only every 6 months, you've said you want a wax with the most durability. That means you want a synthetic. The most popular synthetics are Klasse and Zaino. Both are great products, but check out my comparison at http://www.cmgreen.com/klassevszaino.asp
Old 04-02-2004, 12:34 PM

My car currently has Swissol Shield on it. Its a 40% + carnauba wax (with the price tag to match). It also has some type of teflon product for durability. So far so good (its been about 4 weeks). Good shine quality and it is supposed to very durable. I have been told that I should not need to wax for 6 months. When I pay for s2ki membership I will post some photos.

It is expensive though and if my detailer had not used it I probably would not have bought it to put it on the car myself. To give you some idea just how expensive it is, I am just deciding on a range of products from Vrm Vrm (Klasse, p21s etc) that will let me wash, clay, polish, seal, wax and later quick detail the car and the wheels including applicators for less than the cost of one tub of Swissol wax. I guess in about 6 months time I will know what is better!

In any case from what I have heard and read you cant beat Klasse SG for durability.