S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Just Venting...

Old 02-06-2006, 07:35 AM

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Get them arrested! They'll think again next time they try some stupid crap like that
Old 02-06-2006, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, stories like this get me furious. They should atone for their transgressions against you and your property. Keep us posted.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:50 PM

ok i won't find out until Friday what is going to happen to these guys. They are on their weekend until wednesday and that is the start of my weekend. I will definitely have a mono y mono with these guys when I get into office Friday.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by depechek,Feb 6 2006, 02:50 PM
ok i won't find out until Friday what is going to happen to these guys. They are on their weekend until wednesday and that is the start of my weekend. I will definitely have a mono y mono with these guys when I get into office Friday.
Unless it serves the company's interest or happens to someone with some pull, ALOT of HR departments, managers and admins tend to sweep disputes under the carpet, so they don't have to do anything.

At the very least address your complaint in writing to your employer and demand these two punk-mfers be disciplined for any or all of the following -- "workplace hostility, violence, unlawful harassment, misconduct, disorderly conduct, property damage, interfering with another employee's work, failure to observe security regulations, littering, loitering, violation of the company's code of conduct/business ethics, improper use of time..." Throw the kitchen sink at these aholes. Have your g/f document a complaint as well.

Make sure you have witnesses around when you have your chat with the mindless morons.

Old 02-06-2006, 03:11 PM

Yeah I am not counting on these guys losing their jobs, it is of no interest of the company, gotta love corporate. I just want to have a nice chat with these two assholes. Upper management not even meeting with me just shows me their lack of interest in the matter. Oh well wasn't expecting much anyway.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You just want the company to be on notice that you have been victimized by other employees. If the behaviour continues on Company property and the company does not address it, then they leave themselves open to liability. Workplace violence is not something that should be tolerated.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:40 PM

^^^ideally you are correct, but I sure the company rather play the game of until it gets more serious aka "too late" we will not do anything. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks guys for the support.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:48 PM

Well no need to wait until friday, My friend/manager just told me they are getting written up. big f##ing deal. I am still going to talk to these to dipshits.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:12 AM

Received 228 Likes on 143 Posts

I'd probably wait about four months and then burn their cars to the ground. But, that's just me. *shrug*

-Aaron
Old 02-10-2006, 03:33 PM

UPDATE:
So I go up to the punk's desk and introduced myself as the owner of the S. He quickly stands up and becomes confrontational with me. He pushes me and asks what am I going to do about it? I quickly responded with a nice fist to his face. He's grabbing his face as I walk back to my office. Now I am just waiting for management to see me in their office.

Yeah so that didn't happen, but I know that is what you guys wanted to hear. lol...Ok so here is the real story. I walk up to the fella's desk and introduced myself as the owner of the s that he trashed. He gets up and responds with pls don't make a big scene. I quickly respond that he didn't offer me the courtesy so he has no rights to make any requests. So he goes into his "I am sorry story" and tells me the reason he did it was b/c I was double parked and he had a bad day etc.... I was like there are 200 free parking spaces in my head. I asked him him if that was his parking space?! So he continues with his sob story and i cut him off and told him that he was pathetic and walked off.

Quick Reply: Just Venting...