S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Green Earth Tech. G-Foam Blaster Tested *Video*

Old 05-10-2011, 06:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chuhsi
how does it connect to the pressure washer? I'm wondering if i can somehow connect it to mine.
The foam blaster uses a 1/4" quick connect pressure washer fitting. I actually took a picture of connection if you are interested.

Lowlight, my spray lance was already setup for the 1/4" quick connect, the setup took two seconds.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:31 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CarbonCrew
Originally Posted by chuhsi' timestamp='1305051202' post='20559684
how does it connect to the pressure washer? I'm wondering if i can somehow connect it to mine.
The foam blaster uses a 1/4" quick connect pressure washer fitting. I actually took a picture of connection if you are interested.

Lowlight, my spray lance was already setup for the 1/4" quick connect, the setup took two seconds.
That seems to be one of the few electric pressure washers that uses the normal 1/4" quick connect. Most use proprietary bayonet connectors. They have conversion for $20 that go from bayonet to 1/4 quick connect, but they only cover some of the common brands like Karcher, Husky/FAIP/Campbell Hausfield, Black and Decker.

I picked up an AR pressure washer because they got good reviews and I kinda hoped that the universal lance kit would have a bayonet that fit mine, but unfortunately it doesn't.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:33 AM

Maybe you can completely replace they entire wand. I saw some at Lowes that I thought would fit my smaller pressure washer. It might be worth a look.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:19 PM

I have an older gas-powered Craftsman washer with a wand that screwed into the gun. I ended up buying a new wand from Sears that screwed into the gun on one end and had the quick connect on the other. From what I saw, the newer Craftsman gas-powered washers all had the quick connect wands.

Before getting the new wand, I went to Home Depot to see what kind of adapters they had. I think I could've gotten a few adapters that would've connected the screw connection on the gun to the quick connect of the foam cannon (skipping the wand altogether) but they didn't have all the pieces to try so I couldn't piece them together. But looking at the prices, it probably would've been about the same cost as the ~$20 I paid for the new wand.

You might be lucky and only need one adapter for this.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:20 PM

Maybe you can completely replace they entire wand. I saw some at Lowes that I thought would fit my smaller pressure washer. It might be worth a look.
I'd have to replace the wand and hose. I think it would set me back another $80 or so. I think I'll just keep using my Gilmour foam gun.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by EP Heart
I have an older gas-powered Craftsman washer with a wand that screwed into the gun. I ended up buying a new wand from Sears that screwed into the gun on one end and had the quick connect on the other. From what I saw, the newer Craftsman gas-powered washers all had the quick connect wands.

Before getting the new wand, I went to Home Depot to see what kind of adapters they had. I think I could've gotten a few adapters that would've connected the screw connection on the gun to the quick connect of the foam cannon (skipping the wand altogether) but they didn't have all the pieces to try so I couldn't piece them together. But looking at the prices, it probably would've been about the same cost as the ~$20 I paid for the new wand.

You might be lucky and only need one adapter for this.
My local Ace Hardware had the best selection of threaded to quick connect adapters.
Things like this for $6-10. The in store selection was better than what they list on the website.
http://www.acetogo.com/product/sockt...tip-14x14.html
Old 05-14-2011, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by dwight
My local Ace Hardware had the best selection of threaded to quick connect adapters.
Things like this for $6-10. The in store selection was better than what they list on the website.
http://www.acetogo.com/product/sockt...tip-14x14.html
Yeah, the Home Depot I went to had this one and others but they had a diagram with even more that weren't available. The thing is, with my original wand, the spray head doesn't come off so I needed something to adapt a quick connect with the gun itself. None of the adapters I found at the store had the quick connect at one end and a way for my gun to thread onto the other end. If anything, I'd have to find the right combination of a few adapters, and at ~$6 a piece, that would've put me close to purchasing the new wand with the right ends on it already.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:43 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have some AR $100 pressure washer. If I can get the adapter to fit this canon, I'm totally buying the setup.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:44 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chuhsi' timestamp='1305051202' post='20559684

can you please post a picture of the connection?
Old 05-20-2011, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by chuhsi
Originally Posted by CarbonCrew' timestamp='1305081861' post='20561731
[quote name='chuhsi' timestamp='1305051202' post='20559684']

can you please post a picture of the connection?
[/quote]

It's just a standard 1/4" quick connect. It's just like the one below.

Quick Reply: Green Earth Tech. G-Foam Blaster Tested *Video*