S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

first time using klasse aio

Old 09-05-2005, 08:21 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default first time using klasse aio

I used klasse aio for the first time and I cannot believe how easy it was to use. The application and removal of this product is just awesome. It really has a wet shiny look to it and did a great job removing all the bug residue from the front of the vehicle. I would strongly recommend its use and I must say its the finest
polish I have ever used. Its the s 2000 of polishes. Happy v-tecing!
Old 09-05-2005, 08:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

good report-
got pics?

have you used other synthetics or are you comparing to carnubas?
Old 09-05-2005, 04:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've been using Klasse for a couple years, and love it. The AIO cleaner wax is super easy to apply and rub off, and does a great job cleaning the paint surface of any crap (in fact I rarely need to clay anymore). But if you want a real impressive and durable shine, follow up with their sealant. Rub it on the whole car sparingly (a couple quarter-sized spots will do an S2K door) and let dry. Then go back later on with a water-dampened micro-fiber towel and a dry one. Panel by panel, wipe with the damp towel and buff/shine with the dry one. It leaves a spectacular shine and makes the car feel like it was varnished. Great stuff.

Some people also wipe on the sealant and then buff immediately with a dry cloth, but I like the dry-wet-dry approach described above.

Here's a recent Klasse job...

Craig
Old 09-05-2005, 05:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've been a fan of AIO for quite some time. It's really in a Klasse by itself cuz I haven't found many other pre sealant that offer such depth. I normally would recommend topping it with another sealant or carnuba
Old 09-05-2005, 07:06 PM

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

The best thing about AIO is that it's extremely versatile.
It's a great cleaner with some protective qualities (I'd definitely follow it up with their Sealant Glaze or something else) and is a great base for other sealants and waxes. AIO + SG is my go-to for wheels.

My quick list of why I'll never be without AIO...
- Works on everything - plastic, metal, glass, paint, clearcoat
- Cleans - tar, grime, glue, brake dust, water spots, oxidized paint, what-have-you
- Polishes - in my experience, removes very slight swirling and scratches (used with a PC and polishing pad)
- Protects - sure, only slightly, but it's something
- Polishes metal - bare metal + AIO = shine
- Easy - to apply and remove
Old 09-07-2005, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A few questions...I have read a few articles about Klasse on Autotopia and AutoGeek. Some folks recommend using Souveran or P21S over Klasse. Others like the SG. I just spent $$$ on Meguiars NXT products and my hubby thinks I'm for wanting to spend more on a Klasse based system. I'd like some opinions about switching and also which combo to use. I have no problem spending more $$$ if the results are worth it.

Great God almighty Search is working
Old 09-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by carpe diem,Sep 8 2005, 12:19 AM
A few questions...I have read a few articles about Klasse on Autotopia and AutoGeek. Some folks recommend using Souveran or P21S over Klasse. Others like the SG. I just spent $$$ on Meguiars NXT products and my hubby thinks I'm for wanting to spend more on a Klasse based system. I'd like some opinions about switching and also which combo to use. I have no problem spending more $$$ if the results are worth it.

Personally i think SG's time has come and gone. Many of the newer synthetics are much easier to use and give better results.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carpe diem,Sep 8 2005, 12:19 AM

Have you tried the Meguiars yet? One of the things I like most about Klasse is that it's cake to apply. If the Meguiars was harder to apply, that would be one big reason to switch to Klasse.

I have always used Klasse AIO and SG together. I also apply some Meguiars quick detailer between washes....

Craig
Old 09-08-2005, 05:25 PM

Used the Meguiar's NXT this past weekend. It goes on and off real easy. For what its worth was pleased with the results.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:29 PM

might be a dumb question, but where can I get the Klasse? I havent been able to find it at any local auto stores? who is it made by?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: first time using klasse aio