S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Anyone Using Klasse High Gloss Sealant and Klasse All in One ?

Old 11-19-2012, 06:10 PM

Received 3,772 Likes on 2,661 Posts

Originally Posted by S2KRAY
Originally Posted by JFUSION' timestamp='1353376558' post='22161065
[quote name='bexiga' timestamp='1353375818' post='22161051']
let us know what you think of the blackfire Joey. Once I run out of my Zaino collection, I would like to try something else out for a change that could give me better results then the Zaino I've been using for three years now. Willing to try something new that could give me better results then Zaino Z2/Z5 ?
Sure bud. I've always heard good reports on the Blackfire products and now with S2kRay's experience I thought it was worth trying. I backed out of the Klasse deal as I have a bad habit of applying product too heavily so I didn't want to get into that issue with Klasse. I'll have enough supply to do a few vehicles if you want to give it a try hit me up.
I can do 20 or more vehicles with 1 bottle of Blackfire. Again, the key is small amounts spread thin. I apply it with a soft Lake County black pad which makes it more uniform. Wipe off with a good microfiber towel and the finish looks like and feels like glass.
[/quote]

S2kRay, do you apply it with a machine ? I've got an assortment of LC pads (including black) for my PC. That might help me keep the application thinner and more even as compared to applying it by hand.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:53 PM

Received 771 Likes on 525 Posts

Originally Posted by JFUSION
Originally Posted by S2KRAY' timestamp='1353377640' post='22161100
[quote name='JFUSION' timestamp='1353376558' post='22161065']
let us know what you think of the blackfire Joey. Once I run out of my Zaino collection, I would like to try something else out for a change that could give me better results then the Zaino I've been using for three years now. Willing to try something new that could give me better results then Zaino Z2/Z5 ?
Sure bud. I've always heard good reports on the Blackfire products and now with S2kRay's experience I thought it was worth trying. I backed out of the Klasse deal as I have a bad habit of applying product too heavily so I didn't want to get into that issue with Klasse. I'll have enough supply to do a few vehicles if you want to give it a try hit me up.
I can do 20 or more vehicles with 1 bottle of Blackfire. Again, the key is small amounts spread thin. I apply it with a soft Lake County black pad which makes it more uniform. Wipe off with a good microfiber towel and the finish looks like and feels like glass.
[/quote]

S2kRay, do you apply it with a machine ? I've got an assortment of LC pads (including black) for my PC. That might help me the keep the application thinner and more even as compared to applying it by hand.
[/quote]Yes, that is why I use the Porter with a black LC pad on setting 1 for a more uniform and faster application. Remember to shake the Wet Diamond thoroughly when using to insure the polycharger gets mixed in. Also, Blackfire makes a spray which is compatible with their polymer so each time you use it the vehicle looks fresh and maintains its slickness and shine.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by JFUSION' timestamp='1353381034' post='22161173
[quote name='S2KRAY' timestamp='1353377640' post='22161100']
[/quote]

S2kRay, do you apply it with a machine ? I've got an assortment of LC pads (including black) for my PC. That might help me the keep the application thinner and more even as compared to applying it by hand.
[/quote]Yes, that is why I use the Porter with a black LC pad on setting 1 for a more uniform and faster application. Remember to shake the Wet Diamond thoroughly when using to insure the polycharger gets mixed in. Also, Blackfire makes a spray which is compatible with their polymer so each time you use it the vehicle looks fresh and maintains its slickness and shine.
[/quote]

oh that is good to know about the speed to use, and I will remeber to shake the bottle now. If I like the finished product of the sealant I will check out the spray maintainer. Thanks for the great info
Old 11-21-2012, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by S2KRAY' timestamp='1353462832' post='22163348
[quote name='JFUSION' timestamp='1353381034' post='22161173']
[quote name='S2KRAY' timestamp='1353377640' post='22161100']
[/quote]

[/quote]Glad to help. I have had many satisfied customers using this product. Good luck.

oh that is good to know about the speed to use, and I will remeber to shake the bottle now. If I like the finished product of the sealant I will check out the spray maintainer. Thanks for the great info />
[/quote]
Old 11-22-2012, 03:46 AM

Thanks to S2kRay I also picked up a Nanoscrub kit , it sounds like a real timesaver , can't wait to use it.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:06 AM

Thanks to S2kRay I also picked up a Nanoscrub kit , it sounds like a real timesaver , can't wait to use it. />/>
You are going to love the results and it will take much less time than claybarring.. Again, use the buffer on speed 1 or 2 for the nanoscrub and and make sure there is ample lubricant. Watch out for sharp corners as it will tear the edges of the pad. Happy Thanksgiving, post some pics when you get done.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by JFUSION' timestamp='1353588396' post='22165853
Thanks to S2kRay I also picked up a Nanoscrub kit , it sounds like a real timesaver , can't wait to use it. />/>/>
You are going to love the results and it will take much less time than claybarring.. Again, use the buffer on speed 1 or 2 for the nanoscrub and and make sure there is ample lubricant. Watch out for sharp corners as it will tear the edges of the pad. Happy Thanksgiving, post some pics when you get done.
Thanks for the added info. , I better keep the speeds to setting 1 on my PC just to be safe my first time out, and I will avoid sharp edges for sure. I got the kit with the Adam's detailer instead of the one with Glide, it was a good bit less money, from Detailers Domain. I was wondering how long the pad will last, they say 4 times as long as clay, my clay gets tossed out after one car cleaning, does that mean this will do 4 cars ?.

Our Thanksgiving was in October but I like the US one much better, Macy's Parade, Football, no Soap Operas for the wife to watch, lol, and all that good stuff. A lot of Canadians actually take US Thanksgiving day off as a holiday, lol, something I keep trying to do but never manage to find the time.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by S2KRAY' timestamp='1353596795' post='22166000
[quote name='JFUSION' timestamp='1353588396' post='22165853']
Thanks to S2kRay I also picked up a Nanoscrub kit , it sounds like a real timesaver , can't wait to use it. />/>/>/>
Thanks for the added info. , I better keep the speeds to setting 1 on my PC just to be safe my first time out, and I will avoid sharp edges for sure. I got the kit with the Adam's detailer instead of the one with Glide, it was a good bit less money, from Detailers Domain. I was wondering how long the pad will last, they say 4 times as long as clay, my clay gets tossed out after one car cleaning, does that mean this will do 4 cars ?.

Our Thanksgiving was in October but I like the US one much better, Macy's Parade, Football, no Soap Operas for the wife to watch, lol, and all that good stuff. A lot of Canadians actually take US Thanksgiving day off as a hojust wash it offliday, lol, something I keep trying to do but never manage to find the time. />
[/quote]I have used the Nanoscrub on 6 vehicles including 2 large SUV's and it is fine. Cleans up easy and if you drop it just wash it off. BTW I could use a clay bar multiple times but the Nanoscrub is faster and more forgiving.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:50 PM

Thanks S2kRay, the Nanoscrub should last me a good long time then if I just use it once a year, sounds great.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:40 PM

Received 469 Likes on 400 Posts

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...2/IMG_2272.jpg

Klasse AIO topped with P21S.

Quick Reply: Anyone Using Klasse High Gloss Sealant and Klasse All in One ?