S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

The WORST drivers

Old 12-28-2022, 03:22 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,951 Likes on 1,746 Posts

This is what fog on a bridge will do…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isibility.html
The following users liked this post:
windhund116 (02-14-2023)
Old 12-30-2022, 09:56 AM

Received 4,244 Likes on 3,303 Posts

If nothing else I'm getting to see a lot of bad driving this week. Today as I'm driving along a very long straight stretch of 2 lane highway with a speed limit of 50 m.p.h. I can see about a quarter mile down the road three suv's waiting to turn out of a side road and the first car in line was positioned to go left which would put him in the lane I'm traveling. So as I'm traveling at 50 m.p.h. I'm watching the lead car and no one is coming in the other lane but he is just sitting there then just as I'm almost to the intersecting road he pulls out right in front of me. Then he must of thought that he shouldn't of done that so he puts on his blinker and pulls over only this part of the highway has a breakdown lane that isn't even the width of half a small car and there is also a guardrail but he pulls over and stops anyways blocking half the lane. This brainiac was from my home state of R.I. driving a yukon denali.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:42 PM
tof
Member (Premium)

Received 2,094 Likes on 1,409 Posts

^^^ More dollars than sense.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:44 PM

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,713 Posts

Don’t worry Big Brother will take care of everything!

https://www.motorious.com/articles/f...ches-new-cars/
Old 12-30-2022, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by tof
^^^ More dollars than sense.
That is what I'm seeing the Denali is actually one of the cheapest vehicles I have seen on the road this week.
Neurosis seems to be a common trait with a lot of these people. I was driving by or more appropriately trying to drive by our local 7-11 and traffic was backed up into the street because 4 vehicles were trying to get into the parking lot at the same time and no one would let the other person go in first so none of them could get in they had the entrance to the lot blocked and were holding up traffic into the main road. These people are their own worse enemies.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:56 PM

Well I have had a pretty good run of a lack of insanity on the roads until tonight. As I’m coming into the town I work in I drive through the underpass for the highway and then there is a trailer truck stretched across the road. He evidently missed the on-ramp to get on the highway in the lane that he was traveling in so instead of continuing until he could find a safe place to turn around he decides that he is going to make a u turn and get on the on ramp on my side of the highway which is a 90 degree on ramp so he can’t make the turn from his angle so he has all 3 lanes of the highway blocked as he backs up and then drives over the embankment and the curbs of the on-ramp.
Old 02-13-2023, 10:41 PM

Received 3,770 Likes on 2,660 Posts

Originally Posted by robb
Well I have had a pretty good run of a lack of insanity on the roads until tonight. As I’m coming into the town I work in I drive through the underpass for the highway and then there is a trailer truck stretched across the road. He evidently missed the on-ramp to get on the highway in the lane that he was traveling in so instead of continuing until he could find a safe place to turn around he decides that he is going to make a u turn and get on the on ramp on my side of the highway which is a 90 degree on ramp so he can’t make the turn from his angle so he has all 3 lanes of the highway blocked as he backs up and then drives over the embankment and the curbs of the on-ramp.
Was the driver a brown coloured guy from Canada ? They are famous for stunts like that here. In Canada you don't get toys in crackerjack boxes anymore you now get truck drivers licenses.

Last edited by zeroptzero; 02-13-2023 at 11:23 PM.
valentine (02-14-2023)
Old 02-14-2023, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Was the driver a brown coloured guy from Canada ? They are famous for stunts like that here. In Canada you don't get toys in crackerjack boxes anymore you now get truck drivers licenses.
I don’t know I was watching his wheels trying to see where he was going.
Old 02-14-2023, 05:16 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,533 Likes on 1,037 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
This is what fog on a bridge will do…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isibility.html
See this one? Wyoming Interstate in snow fog conditions.

Old 09-04-2023, 05:45 PM

This would technically be a worst rider or maybe just people with absolutely no common sense.
I’m driving to work this evening on a 2 lane secondary road with a speed limit of 45. I see a bicycle ahead of me he is right in the middle of my lane isn’t making any attempt to move over as I approach. It was on a straightaway so I could see no one is coming so I went around him and as I was passing him I noticed he was riding with no hands on the handlebars. When I was in front of him I looked in my rear view mirror and saw why he didn’t have his hands on the bars, his head was down and he was texting with both hands on his phone as he rode along.
windhund116 (09-04-2023)

Quick Reply: The WORST drivers