S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,758 Posts

I see them now.

WEEKEND CORNER!
Old 03-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

Nice day today (although a little cloudy) so drove up to Myrtle Beach and met my daughter for lunch @ Croissants Bistro. Had a great lunch, then did a little shopping. It was neat and we had a great time. My back gave out and started aching after a while, so I headed back home. Got a text msg from her after I got back home telling me what an "awesome" time she had. she must be finally growing up.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:03 PM

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,864 Posts

Sounds like fun Val. Hope the back kinks don't last long.

Ally stayed over last night, so today when Ryan came over, he and I went out for some "one one one time. Did some errands, bought a couple very necessary Match Box cars and had lunch out.

They are both gone now and we're thinking about where we'd like to go this evening. Soon, I hope, our Saturday evenings out will be in our S2000.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:39 PM

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,864 Posts

Originally Posted by Lainey
now and we're thinking about where we'd like to go this evening.
Went to a local restaurant located on the local waterfront, we had not been there before. The view of the fishing boats and pleasure craft will be nice in the summer. They will have an outside area then too. The menu was heavy on seafood as is common around here, but strangely enough not a salad on the menu.

I wasn't all that hungry and was going to eat lightly, soup and salad, instead I had some very tasty lobster ravioli. Not exactly low cal or light, but I only ate half and took the rest home in a doggie bag.

We have a lot of locally owned restaurants in our area. We decided it's time to try some different ones instead of going to the same ones we generally do.

Tomorrow is a putter around the house day.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this is what i am up to tomorrow this is 2 weeks ago we race every 2 weeks just about as much fun as the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhQ_CORvv_s
Old 03-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,758 Posts

Very nice! Went out to play pool with my bro this evening. Hadn't been in awhile. He had and it showed. He killed the +1 and me. Fun, though.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

Originally Posted by Lainey
Sounds like fun Val. Hope the back kinks don't last long.

^^ My back pain is something that will probably never go away. It always hurts when I stay up and on the go for several hours. When I'm pretty much just at home I can rest it for 30 minutes or so before the pain begins. I drove up to north Myrtle (30 min drive) and was on my feet and on the go more than usual. This is probably going to last for quite some time and I'll just learn to deal with it and get the appropriate rest. I'm simply trying to live a quality of life that I can enjoy and not just sit on my duff. I've accepted it for what it is and enjoying things a little at a time. It works.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by MID ISLE S2K
Well this is what i am up to tomorrow this is 2 weeks ago we race every 2 weeks just about as much fun as the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhQ_CORvv_s

More fun ............ I to sail!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:46 AM

Matt and I (if he ever gets up!) are going to breakfast at our favorite hole in the wall. After that, we are going trailer shopping at Tractor Supply in Leesburg. Oh, fun!!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:59 AM

Sue and I start Spring Break on 3-12 thru 19-2011, heading to the SW coast of FLA sightseeing and eventually ending up in Key West for a couple of days. Want to have lunch at the Old St Pete Hotel and see the new Dali Museum, Sanabil Island, Everglades city, then crossing over on US41 (Aligator Alley) to Flamigo City, Homestead, then south to Key West.

Quick Reply: What are you doing this coming weekend?