S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Old 11-14-2013, 02:15 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ Brownies? Colorado is fast becoming the focal point and the travel destination of the nation for our brownies. You would have some stiff competition here. We do need help with our lemon bars though.

Legal note: Currently, drivers suspected of being impaired by marijuana or other drugs in Colorado have to submit to a blood test or face a suspension of their licenses.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:37 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,758 Posts

Sitting here at the desk on the 21st floor of the Bellagio looking down on the famous fountain and across the Strip at a giant Eiffel Tower. Having fun so far. Pretty crazy.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:00 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
Sitting here at the desk on the 21st floor of the Bellagio looking down on the famous fountain and across the Strip at a giant Eiffel Tower. Having fun so far. Pretty crazy.
^ Pics???
Old 11-16-2013, 05:17 AM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Fall clean up weekend for me. Taking advantage of the warm temps to clean up the yard. I stored the S2000 last weekend. I'm storing the motorcycle this weekend. Then I hibernate.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:33 AM

Received 4,289 Likes on 3,332 Posts

Nice! Slow time around here took the S off the road last week for the season now just waiting for snow.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:15 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,758 Posts

One crazy thing happened last night. We got stuck in an elevator here at the Bellagio with about 15 others. it was the Keystone Cops trying to get us out. We could get the inside doors to open but not the outside ones. Finally my bro reached up and pulled a wire and they opened! We climbed up about a foot to get out. I guess we were in there about 30 min.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:40 AM

Received 4,289 Likes on 3,332 Posts

One crazy thing happened last night. We got stuck in an elevator here at the Bellagio with about 15 others. it was the Keystone Cops trying to get us out. We could get the inside doors to open but not the outside ones. Finally my bro reached up and pulled a wire and they opened! We climbed up about a foot to get out. I guess we were in there about 30 min.
Wow I'm suprised you were in there that long. Usually someone will come with a fire key which will get the elevator to the closest floor and also open the doors. I've never heard of pulling a wire to open the doors.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,539 Likes on 1,915 Posts

Originally Posted by skunkworks
^^ Brownies? Colorado is fast becoming the focal point and the travel destination of the nation for our brownies. You would have some stiff competition here. We do need help with our lemon bars though.

Legal note: Currently, drivers suspected of being impaired by marijuana or other drugs in Colorado have to submit to a blood test or face a suspension of their licenses.
^Oh! At first I didn't get it but the fine print explains it all.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,539 Likes on 1,915 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyras
I'm off to Kennedy Meadows for two nights but will be back in time to make brownies and lemon bars for another NSX drive on Sunday. We all loved the lunch so much two weeks ago, we're going to do it again.
So, I did end up at Kennedy Meadows on Thursday night, after hitting two girly beauty appointments on the way up in my old stomping grounds near Acton. I had plans to spend Thursday and Friday nights, but between seeing a Siamese cat image on the floor in my 5th wheel trailer and feeling like asthma was taking hold, I ended up coming home Friday morning. Got some meds for the asthma and even got to pet Zion Friday night!

Here's the image of the Siamese cat I saw in the floor of the 5th wheel. Funny, I never noticed it before.

^The first Siamese kitten image I saw, in the bathroom. It looked to me just like Zion, peaking around a corner.

^Knowing that these are machine make tiles I looked for more of the cat image and found this one inside the door.

^That's Siamese cat, alright!
Old 11-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Sorry, Patty, I only see a cat peeking around the corner in the first pic. Maybe it's because of my color blindness, but, not in the last two...

Quick Reply: What are you doing this coming weekend?