S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Old 03-04-2013, 05:37 AM

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,864 Posts

Originally Posted by NNY S2k
Lainey, it is this coming Sat, the 9th.
Levi
reading comprehension issues.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great time at WDW even though it was quite cool; 55 as the daily high.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:04 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,758 Posts

Starting my weekend by walking up to the Whole Foods later. It's about a mile up the road. Getting the +1 some granola he likes from there. I've been a hermit a lot of the time since retiring. Which I like, but need to go out into the neighborhood every once in awhile. Tomorrow we are meeting a friend downtown to see an exhibit at the National Museum of Art, then having lunch at a French bistro we like.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by MsPerky
Starting my weekend by walking up to the Whole Foods later. It's about a mile up the road. Getting the +1 some granola he likes from there. I've been a hermit a lot of the time since retiring. Which I like, but need to go out into the neighborhood every once in awhile. Tomorrow we are meeting a friend downtown to see an exhibit at the National Museum of Art, then having lunch at a French bistro we like.

Whole Foods is having a sale on their tulips today. Get some for yourself today!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
I tend to stay around the 'hood a lot but have some days that I realllllly just don't want to leave the house and prefer to hang around in my pjs most of the day. Since Miss Sally came to live with me I've been going for long walks with her every day. At first she hated putting on her harness and would try to duck for cover when she saw me with it. Now she nudges my legs until I lay it down on the floor and she steps in. She gets all excited knowing she's going to get to explore. We can go down 3 different trails. Apparently she prefers the one that ends at the marsh where she can look out over the water because she tries to take that turn every single day. She's really a great walking partner and her little feet never stop. She doesn't want to potty, sniff the grass or stop for anything. She just loves the walk. I'm trying to encourage +1 to join us on our walks. Sometimes he will, but most of the time NOT. If the weather is warm enough we want to go over to the beach for a walk tomorrow. Otherwise we'll go over to Brookgreen for lunch at the bistro.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:45 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,539 Likes on 1,915 Posts

^valentine, I like those PJs days, too, although I'm a long nightgown type. I don't have a dog to walk but I do have a cat who wants my lap. Zoro is getting so light weight.

I don't have any plans this weekend. I'll ride my ElliptiGO most likely and work on my stained glass project.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:43 AM

Most likely not a lot. The weather guessers are calling for from 5 to 10 inches of snow on the flat lands and double or more in the mountains. Boo.

Jon
Old 03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 4,038 Likes on 2,683 Posts

unfortunately I foresee a very long weekend of work.... got aproposal due monday.
but that's what they pay me the big bucks for.... I figure they're putting in an escrow account somewhere for me
Old 03-09-2013, 04:53 AM

Today starts Spring Break for me. We're off to look at old houses and check out a few neighborhoods down south.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:55 AM

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,864 Posts

Originally Posted by dean
Today starts Spring Break for me. We're off to look at old houses and check out a few neighborhoods down south.
Have fun, Dean.

Granddaughter is here, but I'm still heading to the Y to feed my Zumba addiction. She has a project she is working on for school and she won't miss me. Ryan will be here when I get back from the Y. Lunch with the kids, drop the granddaughter off with a friend and some one on one time for Ryan and me. Maybe some

Dinner with a few S2000 friends tonight. Tomorrow a puttering around the house day.

Quick Reply: What are you doing this coming weekend?