S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Old 10-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,539 Likes on 1,915 Posts

I had a cat puke on my bed last week. I just cleaned it off. No washing. Hey, it's at the foot of the bed.

Oh, and my neighbor John, is usually up there. He's helped me out many times with issues like broken water pipes.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:25 PM

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,864 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyras
I had a cat puke on my bed last week. I just cleaned it off. No washing. Hey, it's at the foot of the bed.

Oh, and my neighbor John, is usually up there. He's helped me out many times with issues like broken water pipes.
cleanup on the foot of the bed!!!

Rick told me there was no easy clean up option here.

Glad you have a neighbor up at your place. Once it's cold I'd stay away, probably because I don't like cold!

Speaking of cold weather, some of the Zumba ladies are signing up for a 5K Santa Run in December. They plan on walking the 5K. $40.00 sign up fee and you get a Santa outfit. Over 1000 Santas ran last year. I'm tempted, but I hate to commit in advance to an outdoor event in December. If it's nice weather, maybe I'll just go and take some pics, and if it's lousy, I can stay home in my nice warm house and not feel like I tossed $40.00 out the window.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Member (Premium)

Lainey, I was supposed to ride my ElliptiGO today, after the hospital. Ran some errands, came home and put on my nightgown. My back has been aching and my neck, too. I told my "exercise bitch" to beat it. I took Advil and I've pretty much quit them. I didn't realize until I read your post about your cold traveling to your lungs, that maybe I'm at the very early stages of a cold. Just took some Vitamin C. Now I feel better at pampering myself.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM

^
It's OK to take a break, a short break from exercise. Sometimes your body needs a rest.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Lainey
^
It's OK to take a break, a short break from exercise. Sometimes your body needs a rest.
I'm hoping to feel like riding gang-busters tomorrow. Whatever that means.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

A weekend of herding chihuahuas is ahead for me. They're really sweet and good little doggies, but they have teensy weensy bladders so I've spent the past two days taking them out for multiple potty breaks ALL DAY LONG.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by valentine
A weekend of herding chihuahuas is ahead for me. They're really sweet and good little doggies, but they have teensy weensy bladders so I've spent the past two days taking them out for multiple potty breaks ALL DAY LONG.
Hey Val, how's the puppy sitting/walking, taking them out to potty going? Hope you have good weather for all the trips outside.

We went to Ryan's soccer game this AM. He's having fun. Met my nieces from out of town along with other family for a lunch of Portuguese food. Heading out to dinner in a while. Lots of food involved in this weekend.....
Old 10-13-2012, 04:53 PM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Detail weekend. Getting the cars ready for winter/winter storage. My wife and I spent all afternoon on her TSX. Tomorrow I'll do the S2000.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,758 Posts

Having a nice relaxing weekend with my bro and sis. Played lots of Quiddler, a fun game. The +1 has been under the weather, though, so may see them tomorrow before they leave town. The doc thinks he has a bacterial infection - he's been coughing for a month or so. I think he picked up something on that crazy Tough Mudder course and it just got worse. Inhaling all the dirty water. Anyhoo, we'll see whether the antibiotics work.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:28 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

Sorry the hunkster's been ill. Hope the meds help out. The little dogs are doing well. I DO have to walk them a lot but they love it and fortunately the weather's been lovely for it. They are really sweet but I'm now counting the minutes 'til their mommy gets back. I've done little except walk dogs, play with dogs, pick up dog toys and pet dogs. Needless to say, I'm not thinking of becoming a Professional Dog Sitter in my next career life.

Quick Reply: What are you doing this coming weekend?