S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Old 09-29-2011, 04:32 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,971 Likes on 1,757 Posts

Other weekend item...my mom is donating one of the cars to Purple Heart, so will remove everything from the car in prep for pickup Sat.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:52 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

Originally Posted by dean
I'm having a "Dexter" party on Sunday to usher in a new season of serial killing.
Wish we lived closer and I'd crash this gig. LOVE Dexter, but have only seen one season. I may purchase this series if I ever get that new tv.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 825 Likes on 489 Posts

Heading over to Brookgreen Gardens for the members-only plant give away and sale. I really want the pink mum they're giving to members. Afterward hope to stay over for lunch. This afternoon I'd like to get in some bike practice so I don't break myself when cruising along on my cruiser. Tomorrow is a big car show on the marshfront and we're planning to take both the vette and the S and then go to the Short Bar (I didn't get it but its a take off on Short Bus) for what we've told is a really yummy sandwich.
I'm realllllly enjoyed the autumn coolness. Autumn was never my fave time of year when I lived in VA since it signaled the coming snow,ice,and otherwise yucky time of year. I love down here in SC though since it is pleasant enough (generally) to get in a lot of bike riding and I can see more of the water and marsh views. YAY.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by valentine
Originally Posted by dean' timestamp='1317231588' post='21016967
I'm having a "Dexter" party on Sunday to usher in a new season of serial killing.
Wish we lived closer and I'd crash this gig. LOVE Dexter, but have only seen one season. I may purchase this series if I ever get that new tv.
If you lived closer, you wouldn't have to crash. You're always invited.
The new series that follows Dexter, Homeland, looks like it might be promising, too.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Entered a car show up in northern Delaware with the NSX (I was the only one there!). Here are some pics: https://picasaweb.go...illeCarShow2011 Lots of neat F cars there!
Old 10-02-2011, 07:38 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,538 Likes on 1,914 Posts

I vacuumed the entire house, including stairs yesterday. I even vacuumed my keyboard since my cat is always (right now) in my lap when I'm on the computer and his hair will float up. Oops. Sucked the "R" right off and into the vacuum. I looked in the Kirby bag since I had just put a new one on and the R was destroyed. I went to Best Buy and bought a new keyboard. Wow. Lots of choices. I got the cheapest one ($30.99-Open Item), and you can see it works but the keys are flat. I may take it back and get the Logitech MK 710 from Costco that came with a mouse. Both my keyboard and mouse have been wired but they seem to sell nothing but wireless now. Hmm. I hated my wireless mouse in the past since it would die. Maybe I'll stick with this. It works.

Anyway, today is get the ElliptiGo out on the bike path day. It's going to warm as the low was 68* last night.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:24 AM

Received 1,103 Likes on 699 Posts

Patty I tlied a wileless keyboald and hated it. Always a lag even though it is 1 foot flom the computel. I now have one of those split keyboalds and I like it a lot. You should have kept the old one and just skipped using the r. I think people could get used to it.

I also like Dextel. Watched the filst two seasons on Netflix stleaming, and just bought season 3 and 4 on Amazon for about 15 bucks. I have seen season 5 and latel on legular TV. Hooked.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,010 Likes on 588 Posts

Originally Posted by Morris
Patty I tlied a wileless keyboald and hated it. Always a lag even though it is 1 foot flom the computel. I now have one of those split keyboalds and I like it a lot. You should have kept the old one and just skipped using the r. I think people could get used to it.

I also like Dextel. Watched the filst two seasons on Netflix stleaming, and just bought season 3 and 4 on Amazon for about 15 bucks. I have seen season 5 and latel on legular TV. Hooked.
at Mollis!

Yes, I could read your message very well; it wouldn't take us long at all to get used to Patty's "broken" keyboard.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:50 AM

Received 1,058 Likes on 540 Posts

I just made arrangements to go test drive this car. It's the second one I've seen in this color. I think I posted a pic of the first one I saw and got a very varied response.

I like this color. I haven't driven one yet.

Hope I like the car.
Celeste Phoebe Gallardo Spyder

fltsfshr
Old 10-02-2011, 01:10 PM

Received 3,216 Likes on 1,863 Posts

Patty, I have the Logitech MK300 wireless keyboard and mouse. Love the wireless stuff. No issue with the keyboard, bought the same one for the office.

We are back home after our fun filled weekend at the New England Fall Crawl. As usual, a bit tired after a meet.

I only took a few pictures at this meet. The weather wasn't cooperative to setting up group shots, or neat car pic shots, and I got lazy at the banquet and didn't take people pictures.

Lots of fun and we met some new folks, some Vintage ones too. I posted links to this forum and the Spring Fling, over in the Fall Crawl thread, maybe we'll recruit a few new members.

Not much on this weekend's schedule. Long weekend for us. I'm sure we have some yard stuff to do since the garden is just about done.

Quick Reply: What are you doing this coming weekend?