S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What plans do you have for the coming Weekend ?

Old 04-27-2020, 07:12 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,531 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Originally Posted by Legal Bill
Oh, this looks like fun. Everyone look at the last two photos of Patty's garage and post about one difference you see, other than the messy floor. Just post one difference so that everyone can play. I'll start. In the second picture there are two bottles of cleaning liquids on top of the plastic box to the immediate left of the door to the house.
Originally Posted by tof

Rules or no rules, I'm going to get this one in before this story line runs out of steam. To the viewer's left of the steps into the house there is a clear plastic bin with a black top. There are a couple of containers sitting on the bin in the second picture. They weren't there in the first.

I bet this is one of the differences Deb spotted when the game started this morning.

First difference noted.
The following users liked this post:
Legal Bill (04-28-2020)
Old 04-28-2020, 12:39 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,970 Likes on 1,756 Posts

I had already mentioned the red gas can and the light in the car photo. Patty mentioned the can to the right of the steps that had been moved and was now empty. That was the difference I was going to post about today. I like difference games, too. People magazine has one about every week with 10 differences. I keep trying to find good difference games online but they are all pretty much stupid and very easy to solve.

Last edited by MsPerky; 04-28-2020 at 12:44 AM.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:43 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by tof

Rules or no rules, I'm going to get this one in before this story line runs out of steam. To the viewer's left of the steps into the house there is a clear plastic bin with a black top. There are a couple of containers sitting on the bin in the second picture. They weren't there in the first.

I bet this is one of the differences Deb spotted when the game started this morning.
It is one I spotted. But it also the one LB spotted when he started the game. Right now I don't have any more but I'm going to take another look.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:56 AM
Member (Premium)

Well, I do have another one...there is something lime green on the very right of the second pic that is not in the first. Appears to be sitting on top of the pink towel. A rag? Earth to Patty, Earth to Patty.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:46 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by S2KRAY
Beautiful day to be on the water and nice boat Bill. Are you fishing?
I wish. This turned out to be a shakedown cruise, Ray. Seems like it has a fuel problem. I only replaced about 90% of the fuel system last year. One of those parts is not functioning properly, a small check valve isn't closing when it is supposed to. That has now been replaced and the boat will be tested again, hopefully today. With a little luck and a lot of perseverance I'll be squid fishing this weekend.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by robb
Back when I was in my early 20's I would have a Northern Exposure party every Monday night at my house and we would have some brewski's and Taco Bell and watch the t.v. show Northern Exposure. I used to always get a big beef burrito supreme with xtra sour cream and nacho's bell grande. Haven't had that in a long time.
I loved that show. That was must see TV for us.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by MsPerky
I have one more which I will not reveal until tomorrow so as to give others a chance.
Oh you are a bad girl. One per person! Go jump on your trampoline or something.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Scooterboy
Dirt gone from floor!
Read my original puzzle post.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Morris
The rug has been lifted and put back down, there's a new hump near the left side.The light reflected in the NSX picture has moved. I know, I know, but it's different isn't it?
One per person, you know the rules! Into the corner with Deb.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by tof

This thread proves the membership of this forum cannot follow rules OR read. Go back and look at my first puzzle post. If you already read it, then go buy some ginkgo biloba.

Quick Reply: What plans do you have for the coming Weekend ?