S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Videos that you think are cool

Old 08-27-2010, 04:38 PM

Received 521 Likes on 308 Posts

One of the best things that ever happened regarding my +1 on rides at the meets that we attend was her getting to do four hot laps with me at Beaver Run Motorsport Park back at the Fall Colors Tour 2004. This provided an opportunity to demonstrate what the S2000 (and I) were capable of in a safe environment on the track. IMHO, she has been a different passenger ever since.

At Beaver Run one of the things that impressed me about the S2000 was it not giving up any track position on the twisty part of the circuit (T1 - T7). Keith was there in his Ferrari 360 Modena. On Monday he took me for four hot laps in his car and I was impressed that what I thought was true. The S2000 did not give up anything to the Ferrari on the tight part of track when it came to handling. Of course on the fast part of the track he ate our shorts. Especially down the front straight away.

In T9 I had worked my way up to going through that 38* right hander at 115 MPH. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that it was only three miles per hour less than Keith's 118 MPH on R compound tires.

If you wish to view someone else doing this click HERE and enjoy.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 469 Likes on 400 Posts

Very nice driving skills.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 PM

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly You may have heard the theme but may have never seen how it was done.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:26 PM

I hope that you travel and aviation buffs will enjoy this ONE

I think that there was a certain mystique back in the day when people dressed up to travel. Now days very few people wear a tuxedo or a gown on cruise ships. Including me. Do you think that takes something away for travel?

Did you catch the amazing fifteen and a half hours from coast to coast?
Old 09-07-2010, 04:32 PM

Here are the first laps around the nearly completed F1 Circuit in Korea. It remains to be seen if it is ready in time for the race in a few weeks. Karun Chandhok (HRT) took the first few laps in a Red Bull car?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD5jHiTK_pA [/media]&feature=player_embedded
Old 09-10-2010, 04:13 PM

Even though I personally think that the way strippers in American strip bars are more entertaining to watch when they "pole dance" I have to admit that the strength, agility and balance required for this is impressive. And it seems that no tipping is required?
Old 09-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt_in_VA,Sep 10 2010, 08:13 PM
Even though I personally think that the way strippers in American strip bars are more entertaining to watch when they "pole dance" I have to admit that the strength, agility and balance required for this is impressive. And it seems that no tipping is required?
Not quite what I was expecting!
Old 09-10-2010, 05:06 PM

[QUOTE=jukngene,Sep 10 2010, 08:47 PM] Not quite what I was expecting!
Old 09-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt_in_VA,Sep 10 2010, 09:06 PM
But, if I may state so, impressive display of strength, agility and balance none the less.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:28 PM

Yesterday I received a video that was apparently taken by a "smart phone" that was forwarded to me from a former coworker that is very disturbing. He had nothing to do with what occurred he was simply passing along the video to show what the American media is not willing to show or pass along.

I do NOT want this to become political but it is my opinion that if the American public was exposed to what is going on in the "radical" Muslim form of the My Webpage Wahhabi sect that wants to see Sharia law carried out world wide. It is clear to me that we in the west have to educate ourselves what their sense of values are. In this video a teenaged girl is stoned to death in an "honor" killing because she refused to marry an older man that her parents picked out for her in an "arranged marriage".

If anyone wishes to see this disturbing video, PM me with your E-mail address and I will E-mail it to you.

I for one does not understand why the (mostly) liberal media that is largely in favor of not only human rights but feminine rights is not at least mentioning this kind of behavior. Stoning a teenage girl to death?

Quick Reply: Videos that you think are cool