S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Videos that you think are cool

Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM

Received 521 Likes on 308 Posts
Default Videos that you think are cool

Although Dean is NOT going to like this I find it fascinating.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:37 PM

Here is another one. This is having true faith in your product if you watch until the end.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:08 PM

How come we don't see this reported on the so called "news" or reported in the main stream media.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcwIy_fQuU [/media]&feature=player_embedded

I just don't understand why the media is ALL over the the Arizona Law when polls show that the overwhelming majority of the American people are behind enforcing our laws and protecting our boarders.

I guess that it is a case of Not In My Backyard so I don't care coupled with politics and the special interest groups. What do you think about this video?
Old 08-03-2010, 06:30 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ok i tip the mood to

My best pal composed ,sang and shot the video for this

kick back and enjoy the music
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78poqeW3Tb4 [/media]
Old 08-04-2010, 03:13 PM

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing
Old 08-04-2010, 03:19 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Your welcome Arlo is my best friend, you might actually have heard of him recently. He is the forensic audio expert that was on good morning America and Larry king regardg the Mel Gibson tapes.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:06 PM

As the line from Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone stated: This guy is crazier than I am.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:45 PM

As someone that has dabbled around with playing the drums for my own pleasure over the years I think that this video of someone playing along to The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again is pretty . Those of you that are fans of The Who know that Keith Moon, their legendary drummer was on the leading edge of playing the drums as an integral instrument of the band, not just playing "time" to keep the band syncopated to the beat.

In my humble opinion, Keith Moon, Ginger Baker (best known for his work with Cream and Blind Faith) and Bobby Colomby (Blood, Sweat & Tears) are amongst the best at this when it comes to drummers that are known as "Rockers". Of course there are numerous jazz drummers that in a league of their own when it comes to doing this.

Watch how relaxed his hands are and how easy he makes it look. Then watch how FAST his hands are from the five minute fifty second mark to about the six minute thirty second mark of this video. They are a blur.

I hope that you enjoy it. Besides fans of CSI Miami should like this as well.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:14 PM

I wish that I could find an version of this in English. Here is a promotional tape done by Heir and Frau Schumacher, the parents of teenagers before their sons Michael and Ralf were famous. This tape was recorded to promote their son's ability and forward their racing careers.

Those of you that follow Formula One racing (considered by many around the world to be the pinnacle of motorsport racing) know how that turned out. Ralf drove F1 cars for several years with modest success while older brother Michael, known the world over as "Schumi", went on to win an unprecedented seven World Driving Championships. He also holds every record in Formula One racing except two. He is no longer the youngest driver to win an F1 race, as he once was. And he is not the oldest. Although after a three year long retirement he is back racing in F1 in the 2010 season. He has scored points in every race but one since his return. So it remains to be seen how it will turn out in the future.

Referring back to the video, no doubt that it helps if one grows up getting countless hours on the kart track, owned by your father, learning car control. Just watch the snap spins. They speak for themselves.

Enjoy.

P.S. If anyone finds a English version of this video please point me too it. Thanks
Old 08-10-2010, 05:07 PM

I am amazed and disappointed that others do not have any videos that they would care to share?

Quick Reply: Videos that you think are cool