S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Videos that you think are cool 2

Old 07-24-2012, 04:25 PM

Received 169 Likes on 150 Posts

How do you get a job doing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5oTpxaffW0
Old 07-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 4,043 Likes on 2,686 Posts

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000
Originally Posted by Matt_in_VA' timestamp='1343087311' post='21883514
There is a part of me that would so LOVE to try THIS . But I guess that my time has passed. This vintage heart could probably not take that kind of excitement, or the climb up the mountain for that matter.

P.S. I suggest watching in 720 P / Full screen mode. ENJOY
Wonder who the first person was to do that...... and survive!
and how many of those suits do you think exist in camo green.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:14 AM

Received 169 Likes on 150 Posts

Want to go on a test drive for new tires?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M041nqZNUg8
Old 07-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Bored at work (or, at home, for that matter)? Then this live video of brown bears in Alaska salmon fishing should keep you occupied for hours (or, at least, til it gets dark there!)
Old 08-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,548 Likes on 1,918 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1aKiolG2CA

^I think Jimmy Fallon is awesome.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:57 PM

Received 521 Likes on 308 Posts

On Saturday, 4 August 12 I went to the "drive-in" at the Burger King south of Manassas, Virginia and viewed most of the usual vehicles that attend. This one caught everyone's eye and begged the question: Why?

[attachment=24998:EX Vette front.jpg]

[attachment=24999:Ex Vette rear.jpg]

Then I met a seventy two year old named Bob that was talking to one of the Mustang owners. He handed me a personal card with an image of his 36 Ford and the words "Google Bobs 36 Ford on it. He showed us his very nice rebuilt custom 36 Ford that is all steel.

The video can be viewed by clicking HERE. Bob obviously LOVES this car.

Watching it made me wonder how many of you would like to have the first car that you ever owned? Mine was a 56 Buick Special "hard top convertible" meaning that it did not have a "B" pillar. It was black and red and had a front bumper that weighed almost as much at the S2000. I would enjoy owning that car now because it was kind of cool for it's day. It was a hand me down from my Mother.

What about you? What was your first car and would you like to have one today?
Attached Thumbnails Videos that you think are cool 2-ex-vette-front.jpg   Videos that you think are cool 2-ex-vette-rear.jpg  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:10 PM

As one who used to road race motorcycles I have been a long time fan of the Isle of Man TT perhaps the most dangerous road race on earth that is now being billed as the "Greatest Show on Earth" (probably until the Ringling Brothers lawyers get in the loop). They race against the clock at speeds of over 200 MPH within inches of stone walls and houses that line the ancient streets of the Isle of Man. The opening scene pretty much captures the speed that they are going not on a track but everyday country lanes.

In 2011 three riders lost their lives in this Time Trial race around the Isle of Man. I followed the career of Joey Dunlop for years until his death. But, the Dunlop family still challenges the Isle of Man with Michael Dunlop carrying on the family tradition.

For those of you that are not familiar with the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy I suggest clicking HERE before viewing the VIDEO compilation of this years event. I suggest watching it in full screen mode.

The celebration in the pits near the end of this video may be because the rider is happy that he survived the lap and is just happy to see his pit crew one more time?

Enjoy.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:53 PM

Received 5,802 Likes on 3,420 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt_in_VA
As one who used to road race motorcycles I have been a long time fan of the Isle of Man TT perhaps the most dangerous road race on earth that is now being billed as the "Greatest Show on Earth" (probably until the Ringling Brothers lawyers get in the loop). They race against the clock at speeds of over 200 MPH within inches of stone walls and houses that line the ancient streets of the Isle of Man. The opening scene pretty much captures the speed that they are going not on a track but everyday country lanes.

In 2011 three riders lost their lives in this Time Trial race around the Isle of Man. I followed the career of Joey Dunlop for years until his death. But, the Dunlop family still challenges the Isle of Man with Michael Dunlop carrying on the family tradition.

For those of you that are not familiar with the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy I suggest clicking HERE before viewing the VIDEO compilation of this years event. I suggest watching it in full screen mode.

The celebration in the pits near the end of this video may be because the rider is happy that he survived the lap and is just happy to see his pit crew one more time?

Enjoy.
I try to watch it every year on Speed. Those boy's have Big Balls that play there.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:45 PM

Needless to state that I don't think that this video is cool, I think it is horrible that the City of Houston, Texas found it necessary to produce such a VIDEO to help protect us from some of the WHACKED OUT people that walk amongst us day to day. The statistics in the introduction speak for themselves.

It is good advice (for life in today's world) and I would encourage you to share it with your friends, and loved ones.

Hopefully, none of us will ever experience such an event. However, as one of my favorite expressions comes to mind: It is better to have this (information) and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5VcSwejU2D0
Old 08-10-2012, 05:37 PM

The link to this VIDEO was sent to me by Sam (AKA SPT S2K). I think that what the "Flag Man" does is very COOL. I wish that I were in a position to help him finance it.

Quick Reply: Videos that you think are cool 2