S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

So... What do you think about 2007?

Old 12-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,498 Likes on 1,898 Posts

^ Thank you. Happy New Year, Emil. I hope 2007 is good for us all.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:42 PM

Received 330 Likes on 279 Posts

I've been watching Dick Clark on TV, Boy he sure has a hard time talking, maybe he should just retire.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,498 Likes on 1,898 Posts

I've got the TV in a different room than the computer. I can't watch TV and do the computer at the same time. I never even turn it on anyway. I have to try to remember to watch House though, this Tuesday.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you to all who had kind words to say. I am going to a counselor once a week and it helps, I still cant imagine this is the man I married and he could do this to another person after his other wife (not me) cheated on him, he was devastated.......... I guess you can say I have been in denial all this time. When he moves out I will finally be able to go on with my life but it will not be me walking out the door I have more integrity than that.

There has been a lot that has happened including me selling my house last year 2 weeks before I found out about this affair. I sold my house so we could buy land in Arizona so when we retired we would have some where to retire to. Of course this was his idea and I agreed to it. I used the profit to pay off some debt since it was not enough money to buy a house in New York. It is almost as if he did this on purpose so I would be stuck and have no where to go.

I went out tonight to my friends house because I couldnt bear to sit here with him in silence and welcome in the new year. I kicked him out of the bedroom 2 days ago to the couch and tonight I come home and he is in the bed......... I refuse to sleep on the couch. I am not the one who commited adultery.

I really do wish all of you a Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:00 AM

Received 330 Likes on 279 Posts

I sure hope the sleeping situation worked itself out. Jeez, what a way to start the year.
Levi
Old 01-01-2007, 03:15 AM

Received 468 Likes on 334 Posts

I hope 2007 brings good things to all of us. For those who had a rough year in 2006, I hope all will be better in 2007. Time is a great healer.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Honda 367,Jan 1 2007, 07:15 AM
Time is a great healer.
It's a lousy plastic surgeon though.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by dean,Jan 1 2007, 07:49 AM
It's a lousy plastic surgeon though.
I can't argue with that.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:15 AM

'06 I am glad is behind us. It was a pleasant enough year with getting the S in June, but finding out I had a large cancer tumor that had matastacised to my pelvis was horrible news. I spent 6 weeks in radiation therapy that did not kill the tumor since it was deemed slow growing. I consented to a proceedure to burn the tumor in my body. I suffered a heart attach in recovery, and spent the next 2 weeks in the hospital culminating with a quadruple bypass. That is only what happened to me, the effect on Connie was obvious to me and it was not very pleasant. So I am glad '06 is done, not our best year.
Keeping a perspective on things, I have many things to be grateful for, my son just completed the first semester of his Junior year at UMass Lowell with straight A's, Connie is in good health. We continue to be employed.
I am looking forward to '07, I want to hear that the proceedure has destroyed this tumor and that I will be able to live without all this tremendous hip pain and I am hoping that we have the strenght, and time to attend meets. So far the NJ Gathering looks interesting and being in August should be very doable, the spring fling might be a little soon for me but it is currently full anyways, the potential Nova Scotia tour looks good if it gets off the ground, not to forget the Mohawk Trail runs which was a blast, I just wish I had more stamina to stick around more after the drive, sounds like some folks had some fun. I am looking forward to a potential CT wine run, If that doesnt happen we will drive it ourselves, it looks like fun and Connie needs to keep her Wine fridge full at all times.
I am grateful to be alive and be able to look forward to the new year with allot of hope and faith that it will all be better.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:31 AM

^Your plate was quite full this past year. I hope you recover fully and completely. Congratulations on your son's achievement. My son struggled his first semester as a freshman. I hope he finds his strength and do better this semester. As parents, it is always one thing or another but our worries seem endless. You said it best. We should be grateful to be alive and we do look forward to our new year with hopes that it will bring new joys and happiness through new experiences.

Quick Reply: So... What do you think about 2007?