S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Show us your pet!

Old 01-20-2014, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They might of been my her cats, but I was making sure their litter was clean, their food was there, and they had plenty of water. Sad that you didn't get visiting rights. Personally, I thought it best to cut all ties. It was tough, but it was for the best.

I'm a huge fan of German shepherds even after I had an altercation with one.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 148 Likes on 97 Posts

We have had acts almost as long as we have been married. A few years back our last kitty passed away. She was a stray rescue, and she had Feline Leukemia. We had to wait 6 months before introducing any new cats into the house.
Soon after "house isolation" was over we went to the shelter and got Grace and George, but soon we found out that George was very ill and passed away. We were left with Gracie, and she was happy, so we decided to get her a friend. About a year ago we found George, a little tuxedo cat, and Grace and Newton became fast and close friends.

Fats forward to about three months ago, and lo and behold, we find that two little kittens are living under our shed and their mother has just been picked up by animal control. So we become parents to two little "outside" cats. Long story short, the winter here has become most disagreeable and the day after New Years, the temperature drops to sub-zero wind chills. Little cats get trapped and introduced to life inside. They get names T & OJ (no sense wasting letters on long names ).

As you can see they seem to be adapting to life indoors, and we now have 4 cats, does that qualify us as the crazy old cat people ?

Patty love the "pipe cleaner" toys.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:10 AM

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,865 Posts

Ken, when you get to 1/2 dozen, the crazy old cat people title will apply.

They are good looking kitties. on recent adoptions. As mentioned in our converstation, you name, them, you own them!

I didn't see any of them we we visited for the MWG. They look quite comfy. Did you make the item in the first pic with the kitty hammock.

It's cool.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:13 AM

Old 01-21-2014, 08:11 AM

Some cool cats in these pictures. They all look very pampered!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:13 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

I did build the "kitty castle". They have another platform in the kitchen, and I guess I'll need something else for the new ones.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:14 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

funky, very nice. Are they related?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:52 AM

A 3.5 pound cat? That's tiny! I thought we had a small one with one who weighed 6-7 pounds on her "fat days."
----------

I wish I had a picture of that 3.5lb cat. I believe my ex's father hated that cat so bad he gave her away. We were very good at keeping the cats inside, but somehow she "ran away". How convenient.

[attachment=52522:Cleo.jpg]
This peek-a-poo is Cleo. She is a feisty little diva. She got what she wanted when she wanted it. Refused to eat regular dog food.

[attachment=52523:Isis.jpg]
Isis is a terror. Definitely made for the outdoors. Indoors she would rip and gnaw everything to death.

[attachment=52524:Napoleon.jpg]
Napoleon was the dumbest cat I've ever met. If he was in school to learn how to be a cat, he would have failed miserably.

[attachment=52525:Ramses.jpg]
This little guy is Ramses. He was my favorite canine we had. Always happy, friendly, and willing to play.

I miss them all and I hope they are treated well.
Attached Thumbnails Show us your pet!-cleo.jpg   Show us your pet!-isis.jpg   Show us your pet!-napoleon.jpg   Show us your pet!-ramses.jpg  
Old 01-21-2014, 02:39 PM

It's snowing, hubby was making dinner, I grabbed the .

A couple pics of Thelma, hot off the press.

I kind of like the shadow from the flash.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:26 PM

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

She is beautiful.

Quick Reply: Show us your pet!