S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Show us your pet!

Old 09-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Received 5,800 Likes on 3,419 Posts

Well said, point taken Patricia.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:17 AM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts

Yup, I realized my contribution to getting things sideways, and tried to get back on track with my last picture posting, see above.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,010 Likes on 588 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Yup, I realized my contribution to getting things sideways, and tried to get back on track with my last picture posting, see above.
Yes!

You combined a picture of your cat and a car battery!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 469 Likes on 400 Posts

With a pic of a battery...
Old 09-08-2019, 10:29 AM

^ my cat Hershey photobombs every picture I take of my car parts, so the intended target of the picture was the car battery. He also photobombs pictures that I post of parts for sale. He shows up out of no where as I'm getting ready to take the picture, despite his size he can run and leap quite well. I only really have pictures of him with car parts, as I don't take random pictures of him. My other picture posted earlier was of him with my S2000 wheels, he just works his way into the scene, and I don't mind it.

If you know cats you realize that they show up any time you have something new in the house, or when you are focusing your attention on an object that is not them. He has to be the centre of attention.

The cat is what is important , everything else is just fluff
Old 09-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,539 Likes on 1,915 Posts

^ my cat Hershey photobombs every picture I take of my car parts, so the intended target of the picture was the car battery. He also photobombs pictures that I post of parts for sale. He shows up out of no where as I'm getting ready to take the picture, despite his size he can run and leap quite well. I only really have pictures of him with car parts, as I don't take random pictures of him. My other picture posted earlier was of him with my S2000 wheels, he just works his way into the scene, and I don't mind it.

If you know cats you realize that they show up any time you have something new in the house, or when you are focusing your attention on an object that is not them. He has to be the centre of attention.

The cat is what is important , everything else is just fluff
I understand. My cat Atticus is the same way.
The following users liked this post:
zeroptzero (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kyras
I understand. My cat Atticus is the same way.
The difference between Cats and Dogs:

A dog sees his/her owners providing food, drink, shelter, comfort, and love. The dog says to itself "these people must be gods"

A cat sees his/her owners providing food, drink, shelter, comfort and love. The cat says to itself "I must be a god "
Old 09-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,010 Likes on 588 Posts

The difference between Cats and Dogs:

A dog sees his/her owners providing food, drink, shelter, comfort, and love. The dog says to itself "these people must be gods"

A cat sees his/her owners providing food, drink, shelter, comfort and love. The cat says to itself "I must be a god "
Old 09-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,539 Likes on 1,915 Posts

Pet related. I drove 1070 miles over two days, from Loveland, CO to Trabuco Canyon, CA, stopping overnight at Richfield, Utah. Best place with a cat to stay is the Comfort Inn and worst is the Best Western. The Comfort in is twice the price so I've opted for the Best Western my last layovers there. No more. I just booked the Comfort Inn for next Tuesday night, when I return to Loveland, CO. My cat Leo, acted like a king in the Best Western on his way to Colorado, when I moved him and me there two years ago (9-7-2019). My cat, Atticus, who is a braver cat by far, was very frightened in the Best Western on last Thursday night (9-5-2019). I found a small petrified dog turd on 9-5-2019. The lining underneath the box springs was shredded so any cat, including Atticus, could climb under the bed to hang out. If I found a dog turd in the room, what the heck was under the bed?

^9-7-2017. Leo. Comfort Inn, Richfield, Utah.

\

^9-5-2019. Atticus inside the box springs in "pet friendly" Richfield, Utah Best Western.

^9-5-2019. The turd, that I accidently picked up, on a bar of soap, when picking up my hair dryer nozzle that fell on the brown carpet.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:41 PM

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,865 Posts

So did you advise hotel manager of your "find"? I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'd want to stay in a room a pet stayed in previously, especially if I had allergies or something. No way they can clean the dander/fur off any bedding or furniture properly. And if I found dog poop in a room................................. If I wanted to sleep where a dog slept, I'd have a dog. How much are these rooms?

Quick Reply: Show us your pet!