S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Odds and Ends Vintage Photos IX

Old 11-20-2013, 08:39 PM

Received 5,749 Likes on 3,386 Posts

Originally Posted by Spokes Man
Originally Posted by jukngene' timestamp='1384951974' post='22885710
This is a special request of my Vintage friends here who may also be members of S2KCA. In a moment of insanity, I volunteered to put together the club calendar for 2014, since the guy that did it before is nowhere to be found. Anyway, if you are a member, I would appreciate very much your submitting S2000 related that I can utilize for the calendar. See the complete details here: Calendar Thread If you are not an S2KCA member (why aren't you?), then I don't think that link will work.

Thanks very much for your interest.
Gene, I purchased a multi-year membership to S2kCA several years ago, but it must have expired since I sold my S2000. However, if there is any way you can still consider using the "Racing in the Rain" photo I sent you awhile back, please feel free to use it. I think I sent you a hi-res copy since your car was in the pic.
- Jerry
hope all is well with you and your family
Old 11-20-2013, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jukngene
Thanks, Jerry. I hope you don't mind, but I submitted it for this year's calendar, and it was chosen for the November picture. I did give you full credit, though.
^^ Cool!! Thanks, Gene. Now I need to see if I can get a copy of the calendar.

Dave: Thanks for the well-wishes. After reading some of the threads here in Vintage, I feel blessed to have good health, etc. I'm doing a lot of bike riding, hiking, road trips, etc, and am keeping busy with friends in the 55+ community where I'm living. My middle son has finally retired (with disability) from the U.S. Army after 12 years of service, and seems to be coping with his MS reasonably well. I don't get to see my grandkids enough, but hopefully that will improve around the holidays.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:07 AM

Received 5,749 Likes on 3,386 Posts

Originally Posted by jukngene' timestamp='1384968613' post='22886203
Thanks, Jerry. I hope you don't mind, but I submitted it for this year's calendar, and it was chosen for the November picture. I did give you full credit, though.

Dave: Thanks for the well-wishes. After reading some of the threads here in Vintage, I feel blessed to have good health, etc. I'm doing a lot of bike riding, hiking, road trips, etc, and am keeping busy with friends in the 55+ community where I'm living. My middle son has finally retired (with disability) from the U.S. Army after 12 years of service, and seems to be coping with his MS reasonably well. I don't get to see my grandkids enough, but hopefully that will improve around the holidays.
Thanks for the update Jerry. Funny, since my son got divorced we get a lot of the grandkid's time. They were here last night and we have them all day Friday (no school).
Old 11-21-2013, 06:43 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,666 Likes on 858 Posts

Jerry, I'll be glad to send my calendar to you as soon as the year's over. I'm pretty sure that there are no more copies available, as they were printed to order. Just PM me your address when you have a chance.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,482 Likes on 1,889 Posts

I drove 500 miles total and for 9 hours round trip, to Nipoma, CA to pick up my Bengal kitten that I bought 6 weeks ago. She's absolutely wonderful! I had her purring and playing within a couple of hours. It seems likely that I'll introduce her to the other two cats in the house, tomorrow. Crystal will proablaly hate her but I think she and Zion, my Siamese kitten, will have a blast playing together.

^At first she hid under the bathroom counter.

^She played and then relaxed and fell asleep.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 809 Likes on 484 Posts

Beautiful kitty, Patty. I think you're going to really enjoy her a lot!
Old 11-22-2013, 01:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OHHH ... I love kittens! She is beautiful! I would love to get a kitten but the divorce would be too expensive!
Old 11-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,949 Likes on 1,745 Posts

Beautiful! Nice that she has adjusted so quickly.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:12 AM

Received 3,185 Likes on 1,841 Posts

She's adorable, Patty. LOVE, LOVE the markings on her!!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:49 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,666 Likes on 858 Posts

Talia seems to be a real sweety, Patty. I think you've got a great little girl there!

Quick Reply: Odds and Ends Vintage Photos IX