S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

How about a controversial thread?

Old 04-01-2005, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Defender,Apr 1 2005, 07:04 AM
She didn't show her nipples on s2ki ; it was a link to a movie that showed nipples; with a warning that it was NSFW. Is the rule that there can be no showing of nipples or no link to a site that shows nipples (with a NSFW warning ) ?
He's baaaaaaack! Oh boy!
Old 04-01-2005, 04:10 AM

OK. So I got this used bronze mermaid fountain on eBay with a lovely turquoise patina who has fish around her tailfin who spout water into my pool; HOWEVER, her top is totally nekkid....in fact, she has very distinct nipples. I'd thought about posting a picture in the Vintage picture thread, but I'd probably have to put one of my bikini tops on her first....which is ok...I have one that would look lovely on her. The only issue would be that she's only 48" tall and I'm afraid she'd need a more generous bikini top than I require, and that would just be too depressing
Old 04-01-2005, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by rjosey8385,Apr 1 2005, 08:10 AM
OK. So I got this used bronze mermaid fountain on eBay with a lovely turquoise patina who has fish around her tailfin who spout water into my pool; HOWEVER, her top is totally nekkid....in fact, she has very distinct nipples. I'd thought about posting a picture in the Vintage picture thread, but I'd probably have to put one of my bikini tops on her first....which is ok...I have one that would look lovely on her. The only issue would be that she's only 48" tall and I'm afraid she'd need a more generous bikini top than I require, and that would just be too depressing
Post it Post it !! Make it real controversial by only using body paints on it (no clothing) then we can debate whether or not paint is a body covering !! Wow, this could get good.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by grannyrod,Apr 1 2005, 08:10 AM
He's baaaaaaack! Oh boy!
man oh man ... here I am trying to add controversy to a non-controversial (but otherwise labeled so) thread and ... I get a : for my efforts.

I think that may be fairly controversial. I should get a: and I certainly should not get any: 's over it.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,965 Likes on 1,753 Posts

Eliot - you could be right. I need to check that. If you are, then you can put it back.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Defender,Apr 1 2005, 07:19 AM
man oh man ... here I am trying to add controversy to a non-controversial (but otherwise labeled so) thread and ... I get a : for my efforts.

I think that may be fairly controversial. I should get a: and I certainly should not get any: 's over it.
Did you miss the part where I said you and your special brand of humor were missed over in another thread? It's hard to get any knock-down-drag-out controversy going here because we've mellowed while you were MIA. However, keep trying and someone will take the bait, but I'm afraid nipples won't be the point (or is that the paint?) however hard that may be
Old 04-01-2005, 04:43 AM

Received 1,058 Likes on 540 Posts

I'am with ya defender all the way. It was only a link and it was marked.

I live where there still are hand cigar rollers. None of them can do that!

We've just sat and watched a woman starve to death on national tv but nude cigar rolling isn't allowed?

Being a nudist myself, I'd like to sponsor the first annual tops down cigar rolling drive through the Florida Keys to Key West..

Just sign up below and start practicing. The banquet in Key West is on me. Prizes for the best booby roll will be awarded.

You get extra points if you wear hot pink leopard barn boots.

On that note I'm headed to Tampa (another great cigar rolling town) to do parade laps in my S for the St Pete Grand Prix. You can watch 12 of your fellow S2ki members live on ESPN Sunday as we haul the drivers around the track.

most respectfully

fltsfshr
Old 04-01-2005, 04:45 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,965 Likes on 1,753 Posts

I'm afraid I don't qualify.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by fltsfshr,Apr 1 2005, 08:43 AM
Being a nudist myself, I'd like to sponsor the first annual tops down cigar rolling drive through the Florida Keys to Key West..

Just sign up below and start practicing. The banquet in Key West is on me. Prizes for the best booby roll will be awarded.
OK - I am practicing ... but without the video to watch to pick up techniques how will anyone learn ?
Old 04-01-2005, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by grannyrod,Apr 1 2005, 08:30 AM
Did you miss the part where I said you and your special brand of humor were missed over in another thread?
My feelings were not really hurt... too much .... . This is all is fun and jest.

See ya later.

Quick Reply: How about a controversial thread?