S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Friday Night Dinner at the TomCatt at the Levee House

Old 06-17-2013, 07:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jukngene
Please confirm your attendance so I can have a definite count before I make the reservation. Thanks!

Pam & Bob will be there!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by Driveaholic
Pam & Bob will be there!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2013, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be making reservations for 7:30 at the Levee House.

Attending:

Gene - Confirmed
Denny & Sharon - Confirmed
Khau & Shelley - Confirmed
Mark & Mary - Confirmed
Greg & Maybe - Confirmed
Frank
Jeff & Faith - Confirmed
Bob & Pam - Confirmed
Paul & Misha
- Confirmed
Alan & Catherine - Confirmed
David & Patty - Confirmed

List closed at 20 attendees.

Wait List:
Gary
1. From reading the thread, it seems like there might be some wanting to come to the Levee House, but there isn't room; you can take me off the "wait list" and put someone else on it if you like.
2. I just put requested the Levee House b/c I have been to the other place enough, having lived a mile from the place since before they opened up; a friend of mine from church, whose son was a student of mine owned a Sunoco on that site back in the 70s.
3. This is my deliberate attempt to play nice.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:30 PM

Received 521 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by doddg

1. From reading the thread, it seems like there might be some wanting to come to the Levee House, but there isn't room; you can take me off the "wait list" and put someone else on it if you like.
2. I just put requested the Levee House b/c I have been to the other place enough, having lived a mile from the place since before they opened up; a friend of mine from church, whose son was a student of mine owned a Sunoco on that site back in the 70s.

Well, you are welcomed to join us at the "other place" if you wish. I plan on making the reservation tomorrow in the late afternoon, so let me know if you wish to join us.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by Matt_in_VA
Originally Posted by doddg' timestamp='1371611687' post='22617225

Well, you are welcomed to join us at the "other place" if you wish. I plan on making the reservation tomorrow in the late afternoon, so let me know if you wish to join us.
1. Thanks Matt, let's do that; I was afraid maybe I was too late for that, so great!
2. This will keep me from driving my S around the streets of Williamstown (name of where actually lived across the river from Marietta, OH, but noone born in OH wants to admit that ), trying to show it off to old students who are all grown now with kids grown who knew me when I drove only "bugs."
Old 06-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Member (Premium)

Does anyone know RedOne2007 (Frank)? I sent him a PM asking him to confirm the dinner, but have not received a reply. I also noticed that he is included in Matt's dinner list for DaVinci's, so I am a bit confused.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Member (Premium)

Reservation made for 7:30 Friday night. The person I spoke to said we may have a limited menu to choose from, since there are so many of us.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:31 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Does anyone know RedOne2007 (Frank)? I sent him a PM asking him to confirm the dinner, but have not received a reply. I also noticed that he is included in Matt's dinner list for DaVinci's, so I am a bit confused.
He's from our club, I just texted him.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Matt_in_VA
Originally Posted by doddg' timestamp='1371611687' post='22617225

A. What time are people meeting at Da Vinci's?
Old 06-21-2013, 06:52 PM

Received 2,886 Likes on 1,713 Posts

Dinner was great!