S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Chemo Update

Old 10-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyras
Originally Posted by spt-s2k' timestamp='1349128764' post='22050898
Actually Maury is gonna be my radio biatch
I did give him a kiss for you and my wife, but no tongue
Would you grab his ass for me, next time?
Yes I will and I'll gladly tell him it was from you!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks all! Sam did pass along the hugs and I really appreciate it. This weekend is Route 26, my son is driving me there than taking my car on the drive, I will be right seat with Sam and look forward to a great drive.
Tomorrow afternoon I meet with the Radiology Oncologist to lay out the schedule for receiving radiology. It's my understanding it will be 10 sessions but if it gets rid of the pain I can focus on the cancer. The spot on my pelvis is what,s causing the extreme pain in my back and left arm and leg. Once that tumor is removed I should be God willing pain free. I am still able to go to the office everyday for a few hours so that keeps me going. Right now to control the pain I am on both OxyContin and morphine. Hopefully once the pain is gone I'll be able to make a nice profit on the sale of these drugs in downtown Pittsburgh. ATTN: All FDA agents, that was a joke!
Your comments and thoughts mean a lot and I love reading them.

Love To All
Old 10-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 809 Likes on 484 Posts

I've been told I have about $9k in street value sitting here unused. Best wishes, sweet Maury. My is with you. but I've never been much of an a** person myself.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:48 PM

Received 3,193 Likes on 1,847 Posts

Part of our retirement fund is in my nightstand drawer.

Maury, I'm sorry you are hurting. Glad the meds help control the pain and I hope the radiation does the trick.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 5,758 Likes on 3,393 Posts

Originally Posted by Jumpy Guy
Thanks all! Sam did pass along the hugs and I really appreciate it. This weekend is Route 26, my son is driving me there than taking my car on the drive, I will be right seat with Sam and look forward to a great drive.
Tomorrow afternoon I meet with the Radiology Oncologist to lay out the schedule for receiving radiology. It's my understanding it will be 10 sessions but if it gets rid of the pain I can focus on the cancer. The spot on my pelvis is what,s causing the extreme pain in my back and left arm and leg. Once that tumor is removed I should be God willing pain free. I am still able to go to the office everyday for a few hours so that keeps me going. Right now to control the pain I am on both OxyContin and morphine. Hopefully once the pain is gone I'll be able to make a nice profit on the sale of these drugs in downtown Pittsburgh. ATTN: All FDA agents, that was a joke!

Love To All
Boy, life sucks sometimes but it beats the alternatives. Sounds like you are keeping the economy going at the pharmacy. We all know it's no laughing matter but we love your spirit Maury. As for Sam playing grab ass - now that's a different matter. Probably best if that is left to dear Beth. And perhaps you should think twice about getting too close to Patricia in the pool next time - she spends too much time hollowing at the moon out there in the back country
Old 10-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,490 Likes on 1,894 Posts

Originally Posted by Jumpy Guy

Love To All
Originally Posted by dlq04
Boy, life sucks sometimes but it beats the alternatives. Sounds like you are keeping the economy going at the pharmacy. We all know it's no laughing matter but we love your spirit Maury. As for Sam playing grab ass - now that's a different matter. Probably best if that is left to dear Beth. And perhaps you should think twice about getting too close to Patricia in the pool next time - she spends too much time hollowing at the moon out there in the back country
Give me a break, Dave. I'm a single divorced lady and haven't had any, um, fun, in over a year. If a post about grab ass puts a on my face let me have it.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,954 Likes on 1,748 Posts

^ Have you considered the "friends with benefits" route?

Oxycontin + Morphine = Hope that combo works for you, Maury. Morphine turned my mother into a whole other person - not a bad person, just someone I didn't recognize.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 809 Likes on 484 Posts

Ohhhh, so that's what friends with benefits means. I thought something else entirely.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,490 Likes on 1,894 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
^ Have you considered the "friends with benefits" route?

Oxycontin + Morphine = Hope that combo works for you, Maury. Morphine turned my mother into a whole other person - not a bad person, just someone I didn't recognize.
Yes, indeed, I have considered it. Can't do it though. I've met 4 guys on Match.com. Next.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,954 Likes on 1,748 Posts

It's not for everyone.

Quick Reply: Chemo Update