S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Attn Jukngene and S2kray!

Old 06-08-2011, 08:06 AM
tof
Member (Premium)

Received 2,095 Likes on 1,410 Posts
Default Attn Jukngene and S2kray!

I sent the following to each of you in a PM but if you have as much trouble noticing the notification at first as I did...

Also I meant to include my phone number but forgot (AMAZING!) So I will send a follow-up PM.

-m

Boy, vacation week sure snuck up on me what with work, replacing a big chimney, car maintenance, etc. etc...

Anyway, we arrive in Lewis next Monday night (late). Can you guys make lunch or an evening snack/adult beverage one day next week? Thursday is not good but is possible if its the only day you guys can break loose. Thursday night is out since we are having a birthday party for two family members. But at this point we are flexible on Tusday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Give me a shout, fellas. Would love to get together. I would love to see an S2000 and an NSX, both of which I will be missing by that point in time.

Warmest regards,
Mike
Old 06-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,669 Likes on 860 Posts

Answered your PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:35 AM
tof
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by jukngene
Answered your PM.
pm replied
Old 06-08-2011, 10:32 AM

Received 790 Likes on 534 Posts

Guys, I answered Tof's PM but lost track of time and realized Tof is here this week. Hope I am not too late for getting together as I have been super busy with details and have not checked the site. My cell is 302 740-3780. Ray
Old 06-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 144 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by tof
I sent the following to each of you in a PM but if you have as much trouble noticing the notification at first as I did...

Also I meant to include my phone number but forgot (AMAZING!) So I will send a follow-up PM.

-m

Boy, vacation week sure snuck up on me what with work, replacing a big chimney, car maintenance, etc. etc...

Anyway, we arrive in Lewis next Monday night (late). Can you guys make lunch or an evening snack/adult beverage one day next week? Thursday is not good but is possible if its the only day you guys can break loose. Thursday night is out since we are having a birthday party for two family members. But at this point we are flexible on Tusday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Give me a shout, fellas. Would love to get together. I would love to see an S2000 and an NSX, both of which I will be missing by that point in time.

Warmest regards,
Mike

If you are going to be in the Phila. area, gimme a yell.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Zippy
Originally Posted by tof' timestamp='1307549217' post='20661575

-m

Warmest regards,
Mike

This will also work for you, Ken! Why not make a day of it?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Member (Premium)

And here's where we'll be next Tuesday noonish.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:23 PM

Received 790 Likes on 534 Posts

Originally Posted by jukngene
And here's where we'll be next Tuesday noonish.
Ok, so next Tues at Irish Eyes, right. If you guys want to stop by my place before lunch you are welcome. I live 5 minutes from Eyes. We can get a head start on some ice cold Corona's.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:22 PM
tof
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by S2KRAY
Guys, I answered Tof's PM but lost track of time and realized Tof is here this week. Hope I am not too late for getting together as I have been super busy with details and have not checked the site. My cell is 302 740-3780. Ray
Got your PM, Ray, and replied. Looking forward to seeing you both next Tuesday.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:24 PM
tof
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Zippy
Originally Posted by tof' timestamp='1307549217' post='20661575

-m

Warmest regards,
Mike

Ken, I wish we could get up your way. But we are coming into Wilmington by train from upstate NY and flying out of BWI. Any chance you could manage to swing down to Lewis, DE, next Tuesday? I know its a bit of a haul but like Gene said...the fairy might be fun.

Quick Reply: Attn Jukngene and S2kray!