S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Attitude and changes

Old 09-16-2011, 08:34 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 809 Likes on 484 Posts

So sorry, Lainey. Now you'll be on the pain makes me po'd train! LOL. Maybe not. I got an email today from my bff (thank God she's coming down here in November. I'm sooooo ready for a visit from her!). Here's part of it: "BREAKING NEWS !! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It... Up & Move On, and Crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin. If you like this, pass it on. If you don't, suck it up Buttercup, life doesn't revolve around you!" I LOVE IT!!!!! Hence, I'm passing it on to anyone who chooses to read this thread.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lainey
I'm looking ratty. Jeans and T shirts only take you so far, but darn the clothes out there are ugly. As I looked at stuff that I would not wear in a gazillion years, I found myself getting annoyed, and then more so by the people around me. Pokey drivers, people with weird tattoos,(sorry Dean), people who seemed to forget to take a look in the full length mirror before leaving home. All of them annoyed me.
No problem. I'm thoroughly annoyed by ratty looking people with bad attitudes, so we're even.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:12 AM

Received 3,193 Likes on 1,847 Posts

Originally Posted by dean
Originally Posted by Lainey' timestamp='1316189197' post='20979306
I'm looking ratty. Jeans and T shirts only take you so far, but darn the clothes out there are ugly. As I looked at stuff that I would not wear in a gazillion years, I found myself getting annoyed, and then more so by the people around me. Pokey drivers, people with weird tattoos,(sorry Dean), people who seemed to forget to take a look in the full length mirror before leaving home. All of them annoyed me.
No problem. I'm thoroughly annoyed by ratty looking people with bad attitudes, so we're even.

Well I ate some M&M's and some Advil, and rode my bike around the park loop for 1/2 hour. That "changed my mind around" a bit. (My Mom used to used that expression when we or our kids were cranky) Change up what you are doing and you won't be cranky.

I feel better. I'll just wear T shirts and jeans everywhere I go. I see no problem with that.

OK, going to get a salad for lunch and hit the grocery store. I grocry shopping
Old 09-16-2011, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by valentine
So sorry, Lainey. Now you'll be on the pain makes me po'd train! LOL. Maybe not. I got an email today from my bff (thank God she's coming down here in November. I'm sooooo ready for a visit from her!). Here's part of it: "BREAKING NEWS !! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It... Up & Move On, and Crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin.
Would you like me to call whine-1-1 and get a waaahhh-mbulance for you?
Old 09-16-2011, 02:33 PM

I'm mad as hell and apparently I have to put up with it.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:52 PM

Received 1,103 Likes on 699 Posts

Lainey, was your very last sentence above a Freudian slip?
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 809 Likes on 484 Posts

Originally Posted by Morris
Old 09-16-2011, 04:15 PM

Received 3,193 Likes on 1,847 Posts

Originally Posted by Morris
I'm missing something.

I see a "typo" in the word grocery. Not sure I see any Freudian slip. I was lying about grocery shopping, just because I don't want to whine all the time. Bill keeps a list on me.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:46 AM

Received 1,103 Likes on 699 Posts

" I love go cry shopping". When you're unhappy, you can cry, or go shopping, or go cry while you're shopping.
Oh nevermind.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:59 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,490 Likes on 1,894 Posts

Wasn't it in the movie Pushing Tin, when Angelina's character was grocry shopping?

Quick Reply: Attitude and changes