S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

***Official Vintage "Shoot the Breeze" Thread!***

Old 05-21-2004, 07:05 PM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kyras
Old 05-22-2004, 03:05 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,970 Likes on 1,756 Posts

^ You know, Bill, my ex had a pretty bad temper, too, sometimes. When he was angry (mostly at himself) he would take it out on inanimate objects. He kicked a hole in a door once. I believe most of his was due to a malfunction in his brain as a result of encephalitis as a child, but it didn't make it any easier to deal with. I was never concerned for my own safety, but it is part of the reason we are no longer together. He was/is an unhappy person. It makes me sad...as I know the situation does for you with your son. It can be emotionally draining and frustrating. I hope he can find his way...Good luck.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:05 AM

Originally posted by MsPerky
^ You know, Bill, my ex had a pretty bad temper, too, sometimes. When he was angry (mostly at himself) he would take it out on inanimate objects. He kicked a hole in a door once. I believe most of his was due to a malfunction in his brain as a result of encephalitis as a child, but it didn't make it any easier to deal with. I was never concerned for my own safety, but it is part of the reason we are no longer together. He was/is an unhappy person. It makes me sad...as I know the situation does for you with your son. It can be emotionally draining and frustrating. I hope he can find his way...Good luck.
Thanks Deb. That issue seems to be getting better. Others are the same. He hasn't been home since Thursday morning and we don't know what this little disappearance is all about. But he'll be 21 this September, so he can do as he pleases. He just won't be able to do it in my house.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:25 AM
Member (Premium)

Ms P is having access problems, but I'm working on them. Am now able to get to the Forums tab, but not MyS2000. I'll keep trying...
Old 05-23-2004, 07:44 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 823 Likes on 489 Posts

Everybody -- checking in to see how all are doing. Bill, read the post about the anger issues -- been there with my ex -- same kind of stuff -- he, too, could punch holes through walls and had terrible temper tantrums. It is exasperating living with frustrated people whose behavior is out of control. I've no idea where my ex is at this time or how he's living with his anger, but it is very tiring to try to keep these people happy and also running around trying to repair the damage they cause. Fortunately for me, his anger apparently stemmed from some childhood illness (per his mother), and my children didn't inherit his intolerable rages. They seem to be much more like me and LOVE PEACE, quiet and a tranquil environment -- unfortunately for me, they inherited my need for speed and love fast cars, etc., but . . . it could be worse. Anyway, just got the S all clean and shiny and am headed out to enjoy this beautiful sunny day with +1 -- I'm so bouyant from my visit with the Mid-A peeps yesterday that I may even help +1 clean up the vette. Hope all you folks have a wonderful, wonderful day. [btw -- I sure miss grannyrod -- hope she's enjoying Cancun]
Old 05-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Member (Premium)

Well, krazik backed out some config changes, so looks like I'm back in. It was a real pain to not be able to access MyS2000 page...
Old 05-24-2004, 03:09 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 625 Likes on 377 Posts

Hey, yall, Is Granny back from Cancun? Hope she is having a muy buen tiempo en la playa! and drinking a sip of tequila or two! (since they don't have Creemores down there, Marco!?)
Old 05-24-2004, 03:12 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 823 Likes on 489 Posts

hope everyone has a great day today.
Old 05-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally posted by MsPerky
Well, krazik backed out some config changes, so looks like I'm back in. It was a real pain to not be able to access MyS2000 page...
Update...I'm still messed up on my home computer. Not at work. So need to figure out what to do there. I've tried a couple of things (deleting temp Internet files for one at cthree's recommendation) but so far not completely right.

Granny comes back from Cancum tomorrow, I believe. I bet it's hotter here in DC than there. Yesterday was pretty unbearable. Today more of the same.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:36 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MsPerky

Quick Reply: ***Official Vintage "Shoot the Breeze" Thread!***