S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

What is this?

Old 03-20-2012, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this?

I thought it was maybe the valet switch for the CLifford alarm i have but i doesn't seem to work and the button that should be there is not.. Not sure what it could be but it really makes me cringe when i see the stupid ass thing..
Old 03-20-2012, 08:07 PM

NOS!

Haha. Not a clue. Unless something was setup to drop the top without having the ebrake engaged

Loosen the nut and see if there is a wire leading somewhere. You could always pop the center console and check it out.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its a grease fitting to grease your center console of course.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:39 PM

The magnitude of how something so insignificant can bother you is staggering not to mention the incongruity of how you catagorize what makes you cringe. You are so bothered by that "dumbass" thing yet you do not cringe in the least at those dumbass bands you leave hanging around your shift boot.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:19 PM

Well Haywood I would agree with you had those braces been for no reason. We love you mommy.org was founded by one of my best friend whose mom died of stage 4 beast cancer when I'm not wearing like when I'm at work that where they go. Nice job making yourself look like a jackass bro.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:33 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Just because they are important to you it doesn't mean that around the shift boot is the best location for them. Clutter is clutter.

Wouldn't the car look more organized if they were in a compartment? In addition that would protect them from sunlight which can cause fading and discoloration.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Shordmcman
Well Haywood I would agree with you had those braces been for no reason. We love you mommy.org was founded by one of my best friend whose mom died of stage 4 beast cancer when I'm not wearing like when I'm at work that where they go. Nice job making yourself look like a jackass bro.
Agreed he was probably neglected as a kid. Cousin fought through breast cancer and won (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2012, 04:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AP2 S2K
Loosen the nut and see if there is a wire leading somewhere. You could always pop the center console and check it out.
^ This. If it really bothers you then figure it out. It's not stock is all we can tell you.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Shordmcman
You make the incorrect assumption that I give a flying f**k what I look like to you.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by haywoodjablome
Originally Posted by Shordmcman' timestamp='1332314382' post='21529198
You make the incorrect assumption that I give a flying f**k what I look like to you.
Who gives a flying f@#k what he has on his shift boot, oh wait you do. It obviously bothers you so much you had to comment on it I doubt you didn't know what those are or what they signify, so have some damn respect.

Quick Reply: What is this?