S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

T3T4/Turbonetics Turbo Kit

Old 04-17-2010, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T3T4/Turbonetics Turbo Kit

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this kit? Anyone got any experience with this kit installed on their s2000? If so, how is it? Good or bad? I found a good deal on this kit and was thinking about picking it up, but want some more information on it before pulling the trigger. Any feedback would help!

"00-08 honda s2000 godspeed turbo kit with t3t4 turbonetics turbo

direct bolt on / brand new

1 year warranty. no fault. no hassle ( must be installed by professional )

this comes with the following item

- authentic turbonetics t3t4 .63 turbo charger (good for 375+)
- authentic rev hard s2000 cast turbo manifold
- authentic godspeed s2000 intercooler kit (with intercooler size 30x7.5x3) direct bolt on
- stainless steel 2.5 downpipe
- wastegate dump tube
- godspeed 38mm wastegate (7psi )
- intake with intake cone
- type-rs blow off valve
- oil line kit with all fitting (oil drain, oil feed ) - ultimate racing oil relocation kit

also we recommend customer to use bigger injectors (such as 550cc) bigger fuel pump (255l) and a fuel management system."

LINK: http://www.godspeedproject.com/store/index...products_id=342
Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea I run this kit but I ran into a few problems with it while I was installing it.... it comes with no hardware so have a store ready, the silicone reducers they sent me were almost all the same size so before u start the build make sure they are all the right size my car was down for probly an extra 2-3 weeks just waiting for reducers btw the reducer that connects the turbo to the first piece of intercooler piping is a 90 degree bend(they dont show that in the pics of the kit), there are no pieces to mount the intercooler so u will have to fab somthing, the return oil line they give u is not made for oil so it will swell and kink if you use it (I did, blew the seals on my turbo but they replaced it), it doesn't come with instructions. Also since it doesnt come with injectors, fuel pump, or engine managment its really not a good deal.... I assume u saw it on ebay, dont make the mistake of buying it unless u r buying it used and someone already dealt with the problems. If this is ur first turbo build do not buy this buy something with instructions like the greddy kit. Just look for a good used kit on here.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2k16803,Apr 18 2010, 08:56 AM
yea I run this kit but I ran into a few problems with it while I was installing it.... it comes with no hardware so have a store ready, the silicone reducers they sent me were almost all the same size so before u start the build make sure they are all the right size my car was down for probly an extra 2-3 weeks just waiting for reducers btw the reducer that connects the turbo to the first piece of intercooler piping is a 90 degree bend(they dont show that in the pics of the kit), there are no pieces to mount the intercooler so u will have to fab somthing, the return oil line they give u is not made for oil so it will swell and kink if you use it (I did, blew the seals on my turbo but they replaced it), it doesn't come with instructions. Also since it doesnt come with injectors, fuel pump, or engine managment its really not a good deal.... I assume u saw it on ebay, dont make the mistake of buying it unless u r buying it used and someone already dealt with the problems. If this is ur first turbo build do not buy this buy something with instructions like the greddy kit. Just look for a good used kit on here.
thanks man this really helped.

i actually did not find it on ebay. i met a guy who bought it off godspeedproject.com and no longer desided to run the kit. he's selling it for dirty cheap that's why i was wondering to pick it up. you got the exact kit off godspeedproject.com s2k16803? he's telling me the oil lines are steel braided.

here are pictures of the kit below. the blue turbo is the t3/t4 and the red is the turbonetics.