S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

Strongest NA F20c

Old 10-17-2004, 02:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally the fight is over, but I would like to add my comment. I had a USDM and now I have a EDM s2k..besides the fact that you lazy guys need a cruisecontrol and the cupholders in the 2004 were added only because you are to lazy to cook or even get your ass out of the car at McDonalds I have to back up you US guys, because Socrates was comparing a 2000-2001 model on a mustang dyno that was produced 5 minutes before the factory closes and the guys are tired with a 2003 on a wtf.dyno that was assembled by guys on extasy. So please bring some peace in here, usdm suck all the way no matter what car we are talking about and you know that, look what you have done to the 2004 (if you want a userfriendly car don't by a s2k in future ok?), but the differences in performance might be in different fuel used in EU and US, since the compression is the same.Anyway, I am happy with my EDM 2003 and I would not trade in to have a 2004 USDM.
btw. dynos are for motorshows or for your own reference to compare the impact of mods...not to have a fight like a 12 years old.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:08 AM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Oct 17 2004, 05:32 AM
not to have a fight like a 12 years old.
taking advice from someone who thinks like a 4yr old.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Oct 17 2004, 12:32 AM
Finally the fight is over, but I would like to add my comment. I had a USDM and now I have a EDM s2k..besides the fact that you lazy guys need a cruisecontrol and the cupholders in the 2004 were added only because you are to lazy to cook or even get your ass out of the car at McDonalds I have to back up you US guys, because Socrates was comparing a 2000-2001 model on a mustang dyno that was produced 5 minutes before the factory closes and the guys are tired with a 2003 on a wtf.dyno that was assembled by guys on extasy. So please bring some peace in here, usdm suck all the way no matter what car we are talking about and you know that, look what you have done to the 2004 (if you want a userfriendly car don't by a s2k in future ok?), but the differences in performance might be in different fuel used in EU and US, since the compression is the same.Anyway, I am happy with my EDM 2003 and I would not trade in to have a 2004 USDM.
btw. dynos are for motorshows or for your own reference to compare the impact of mods...not to have a fight like a 12 years old.
Damn I got a headache from reading this post. Please punctuate, paraphrase and such to make is easy for us to read.

The fat, lazy comment is pure ignorance. You think I wanted Honda to have those in the car? I was perfectly fine with the car as-is, as a matter of fact Honda didn't fix what I felt should've been revised and fixed things that didn't require fixing.

You can start saying all the stupid crap you want about how USDM cars suck and all... you think a lot of us really want to spend the extra $$$, time and effort to import a non-USDM model car, pay the taxes to get it here, and maybe get it emissions legal so we don't get fined during smog inspection (where it applies)?

I had a problem with Socrates' post since I've never heard of a VAMAG dyno and can't take it seriously since the tuner's name is "OFART AUTOTUNING".
Old 10-18-2004, 01:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hyper-X,Oct 17 2004, 03:36 PM
Damn I got a headache from reading this post. Please punctuate, paraphrase and such to make is easy for us to read.

The fat, lazy comment is pure ignorance. You think I wanted Honda to have those in the car? I was perfectly fine with the car as-is, as a matter of fact Honda didn't fix what I felt should've been revised and fixed things that didn't require fixing.

You can start saying all the stupid crap you want about how USDM cars suck and all... you think a lot of us really want to spend the extra $$$, time and effort to import a non-USDM model car, pay the taxes to get it here, and maybe get it emissions legal so we don't get fined during smog inspection (where it applies)?

I had a problem with Socrates' post since I've never heard of a VAMAG dyno and can't take it seriously since the tuner's name is "OFART AUTOTUNING".
Damn I got a headache from reading this post....THIS MIGHT HELP your arrogant US-ass buy a M3 in Germany and buy one in the states, or try it with a Porsche or or or or or...I had a USDM you did NOT have a EDM, so why the hell are you attacking me. I wrote very clearly that Socrates made a mistake comparing a mustang dynoed 2001 with weaker ECU to a wtf.greekstyledyno with a new ECU, difference in octane #s is there as well. But since you are a grammar teacher in high school, you see just what you want. Anyway go and vote for Bush, we like him so much here in the Middle East, he is so great and represents the ignorance of US. The forum is here to help each other, even if the server is in the states it says s2kINTERNATIONAL, so phuck off with your grammar (that's really 12 years old style, sorry) stuff, I respect you as you are, so respect me as I am. Not everyone speaks english as his mother tongue, and if you had a conversation with a british guy, he would also think you are retarded or have just a half of a BigMac left in your mouth. Make peace not war even if it's so difficult for you americans
Old 10-18-2004, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all jakub, you may not realize this but you started off making the attacks on all Americans. You don't come on this board and start attacking a group of people and start generalizing. That only goes to show that you're a biggot. Second, you come here making comments about how we Americans are too lazy and with your McDonald's comment was totally out of line, that's why I said what I said. If you can't handle your own medicine, don't start anything jackass. Even for me, I don't go around accusing all Europeans as being anything, good or bad. I make my judgements per person as I've met several nice people, and a few I don't care to associate with, but that goes for anyone I meet from any country, even the US.

BTW, who cares about the M3 in Germany or a Porsche... it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, in this thread. Tell me, what does it have to do with the original topic? What's Bush got to do with this subject also? The comments that you make suggest you're either very young and/or immature. If you want respect from me, you don't ask for it, you must give respect in order to receive it, not the other way around.

Getting back on topic, you said...

Originally Posted by jakub2000
usdm suck all the way no matter what car we are talking about and you know that, look what you have done to the 2004 (if you want a userfriendly car don't by a s2k in future ok?), but the differences in performance might be in different fuel used in EU and US, since the compression is the same.Anyway, I am happy with my EDM 2003 and I would not trade in to have a 2004 USDM.
You say that USDM suck all the way and you're entitiled to your opinion, however you didn't make clear as to the reasons. The 2004 USDM S2000 had a change with the engine to begin with... it's not the result of only an ECU change or octane, the ECU was changed to accomodate the new motor which you don't have, and neither does Japan... both which still uses the F20C platform. I personally like either of them for their unique reasons.

You said it yourself that the forum is here to help each other, if that's the case, why don't you re-read your posts and see how you're "helping" by attacking Americans with your fat, lazy, Big Mac comments? Keep it up jakub, you're only shoving your foot deeper into your own mouth.

Old 10-18-2004, 12:57 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Oct 18 2004, 04:44 AM
Damn I got a headache from reading this post....THIS MIGHT HELP your arrogant US-ass buy a M3 in Germany and buy one in the states, or try it with a Porsche or or or or or...I had a USDM you did NOT have a EDM, so why the hell are you attacking me. I wrote very clearly that Socrates made a mistake comparing a mustang dynoed 2001 with weaker ECU to a wtf.greekstyledyno with a new ECU, difference in octane #s is there as well. But since you are a grammar teacher in high school, you see just what you want. Anyway go and vote for Bush, we like him so much here in the Middle East, he is so great and represents the ignorance of US. The forum is here to help each other, even if the server is in the states it says s2kINTERNATIONAL, so phuck off with your grammar (that's really 12 years old style, sorry) stuff, I respect you as you are, so respect me as I am. Not everyone speaks english as his mother tongue, and if you had a conversation with a british guy, he would also think you are retarded or have just a half of a BigMac left in your mouth. Make peace not war even if it's so difficult for you americans
How ignorant are you? You don't realize that what you are writing is insulting? This thread is closed.