S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

IN PRAISE OF INLINE PRO

Old 10-22-2010, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IN PRAISE OF INLINE PRO

Just a random post to say how freaking unbelievable the guys are at INLINE PRO.

About six months ago I got a stage 1 turbo kit from these guys, along with a competition clutch and a rear diff from a 300Z. The workmanship surpassed every expectation and the attention these guys have given me since the install has been, without exaggeration, the best customer service I've ever experienced after any purchase of any product I've ever had.

By a large margin, in fact.

You always hear about places like Nordstrom or LL Bean or those bespoke suitmakers on Savile Row or whoever----no one comes close to Inline Pro in terms of craftsmanship, jeweler-close attention to detail, and bona fide goodness.

A quick example (and this is just a little one---one that transpired today)----two days ago my S2000 started making a funny sound when I was driving at 50 mph or higher. (Thanks to those of you who responded to my post about that.) I am traveling at the moment, and about 15 hours from the Inline Pro shop, so I just took it to a local dealer, and even though the service guys were really really helpful, the manager there wouldn't let them do any work on it because of the Nissan rear diff.

Anyway, I called Tom about it and he personally located a tuner shop in the area---naturally he had a relationship with the owner (!)---called them up, and lined up everything for me, including the sourcing of parts and so on. And so in about five minutes I went from being really desperate about a repair I knew nothing about, to figuring out the problem and getting hooked up with reputable guys who were ready to give the car extra meticulous attention.

It was like a red carpet unfurling from over the phone.

Anyway, I know there are a lot of guys out there who've had great experiences with their shops, so no backhanded disrespect to anyone intended, here, but: those Inline Pro guys are the greatest.

And if anyone out there is thinking about getting work done on their S2000---or a Civic or any Honda---I can't recommend anyone more emphatically than Inline Pro.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice story! I would defenitely buy more parts from them.