S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

Pics of vacume lines for S2K-F8

Old 08-19-2004, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of vacume lines for S2K-F8

In the first pic notice where the vacuum lines come from. Under the black plastic. If you look close one of the lines is higher then the other one where it connects to the intake manifold. That top line goes into a Y connector (pic 2).
one side of the Y goes to the bottom of the Bypass valve and the other side goes into the little white one way valve. Notice where the pen is pointing........You can see what direction the valve has to be. Look very close and one side of the valve where the lines connect is fatter then the other side. Make sure the line that comes off of the Y goes into the skinny part of the valve. From the ONE WAY VALVE connect it to black box (not sure what it is called). There are two sides of the black box. One end is flat and the other has a U shaped cut out of it. Connect the line coming off of the little white one way valve to the FLAT side of the black box (PIC 3).
The black box is hard to see in this pic but if you look near the oil return line you can see it under the blower. Now for the line that comes out of the other end of the black box......The "U" shaped end. Here is a pic of what end I am calling the "U SHAPED END". The end my finger is pointing at.........
Run that vacuum line to the thing in the next pic. That line goes to the top vacuum line fitting. The one with the green pen sitting on it. Now run a vacuum line From the other fitting on that thing back up to your intake manifold to the bottom line under the black plastic cover for the fuel rail. Right under the first vaccuum line that we started with in pic 1.
Now you have to run the vacuum line for the fuel pressure regulator. I ran it to this fitting on the intake manifold.