S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

my s2000 is soo sluggish n slow ! help !

Old 07-15-2011, 08:59 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

a bunch of weirdos n smart @sses on this sight . You guys have no knowledge about cars whats so ever u gotta take it to a mechanic n get ripped off to solve your problems. i know theres a few helpful people in this forum cause ive been helped before .
Old 07-15-2011, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude...
First of all if your asking for help... Ask in English. I've read this post and there were numerous people trying to help you. If you were going to not listen to anyone in the first place WHY ask?

Second, everyone here is trying to help you by SUGGESTING you don't throw money at the car and possibly give the people here at s2ki more info so they can help you. Hell, I don't know much about cars past the knowledge given to me by friends / Initial D (Japanese animation) and I feel a bit smarter then you when it comes to cars seeing how you're coming out in this thread.

Third, if you were a MECHANIC and there was a rip-off mechanic in your area. I'd probably more likely go to the rip-off Mechanic. From what I *TRIED* to read from your posts.. Seems like you spent a good amount of (Not needed to be used) money. At least the rip-off mechanics in your area are more likely to find out what the problem is than you are...

Lastly, good luck finding out what it is. After reading some posts on this your thread seems like a clutch job wont fix you up. That's my .02 cents. By the way took me a good 20 seconds to figure out what you meant by "sight".. It's "site" you moron.

EDIT: One more thing.. I don't UNDERSTAND why you can press SHIFT+2= (@) when typing out "@sses" and you don't have the time to type out 'and'. So frustrating...
Old 07-16-2011, 10:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2KCHRIS305
a bunch of weirdos n smart @sses on this sight . You guys have no knowledge about cars whats so ever u gotta take it to a mechanic n get ripped off to solve your problems. i know theres a few helpful people in this forum cause ive been helped before .
Actually a good portion of the people in here who have given you advice are very knowledgeable about s2000's and cars in general. If you want to change your clutch and flywheel then go right ahead no one here is going to stop you. Don't be so insulted by people on the internet, but also don't expect people to take you seriously when you have very vague information and don't use proper typing skills. I've never personally driven an AP2, let alone your specific car, but from the little details you've given us I would say it sounds like a mixture of the 22lb flywheel that comes standard in an AP2, the clutch delay valve, and rising ambient temps. Torque in these cars is non existant, raise the outside temps up into the 90's and this car is a sloth before 6000 rpms. But I'm just a guy on the internet giving you my .2 what you do with it is your decision because in the end it's your car and you can do what ever the hell you want to with it.