S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

more problems! alignment issues this time! UPDATED

Old 05-26-2005, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up more problems! alignment issues this time! UPDATED

ok, after fixing the s/c running to lean problem i took my car to get an alignment due to the rear suspension getting damage during an accident.

the installer said those parts should fix the problem, but we wouldn't know until the car get's an alignment. i also added everything in my sig during the repair, including a set of Tein Flex w/ EDFC. Before the car was aligned, my steering wheel was way off centered and the car felt way unstable (pulled left and basically felt that i had to hold onto the steering for dear life). After the alignment (they said it was aligned fine and that it was way off when I brought it in) the steering wheel is straight and the car goes straight, BUT overall it still feels like I am going to lose control.

I drove the car for about 50 miles since the alignment and basically the problem seems to be with the steering. When I turn the steering wheel left or right, it stays in that position and doesn't return to center unless I physically do it. On my 02 S2K, if you turn the wheel in any direction and let it go, it comes back to center. It kind of feels like a go cart that you have to hold the steering wheel with two hands at all times and if you let it go it will pull to whatever side the steering wheel was angled at before.

Any input will help guys!
Thanks
Old 06-16-2005, 12:13 PM

To "hopefully" put an end to a dispute concerning the sell of ebay item 7974254281, I am posting the following picture of the above damage wheel. This post is due to the recommendation of cthree and a ongoing issue I am having with hotmayo .

Basically, I did NOT sell ebay item #7974254281 or any other items to hotmayo. The wheel that is scraped in the above picture is still in my possession, which is depicted below.

Old 06-16-2005, 02:12 PM

Are you serious? I gave you a chance to resolve this privately. The wheel in that overly large pic you posted looks NOTHING like the pic in the first picture. Do I have to spell it out? Obviously. Look at this pic I took:

You can clearly see the deformed lip on the wheel, which is shared with the deformed lip on your first pic. Your second pic has no deformed lip. Then count over 3 spokes from the deformity. You'll see a bunch of crap and messed up scratchness on the lip and spoke. Ditto on my pic. Your pic looks nothing like that. Plus the worst damage on your second pic is right by the tire inflation stem. In the first pic that's not even visible, since it's being covered by the body of the car.

It's obvious that your second pic is not the wheel in the first. The pic I took is of the same wheel in your first pic. If you continue to deny everything to me in email, why don't you explain to me here how I ended up with this wheel?
Old 06-16-2005, 02:55 PM

Hrm. Guess I still haven't told you how I found you, eh?

I was scammed by the ebay user 916andyn. Here's page two of feedback from user 916andyn: EBAY LINK. Have a look at the LAYOUT AND WORDING OF HIS AD

See the bottom three users who posted feedback for him?

First one is greatrebuilders. Location - Salt Lake City. Look 6 names up. User nxt2n01. Hrm. Where have I heard that before?

Then check out the next guy, fordcobra1212. Who left feedback for him? greatrebuilders - TWICE, and 916andyn. Nearly everyone else posted that they got scammed. Interesting. Oh yeah, and don't forget the LAYOUT AND STYLE OF HIS AD. Quoting from some comments: "This user is a fraud in the true criminal sense. Took money, never responded." Have a look at the email address on the bottom of the ad by fordcobra1212. I think the word is PWN3D!

Finally, check out the third guy, nxt2n01. He has feedback from users like greatrebuilders and 916andyn. Oh yeah, don't mind the LAYOUT AND STYLE OF AD.

Hell, you didn't even change the wording! Although at this point I had no connection that C4SxM5 = nxt2n01. There was only a lot of circumstantial evidence. But you confirmed it in an IM when I asked you which ebay account of yours was "perfect". LOL!

So obviously I did a search around for C4SxM5 on google. Lucky enough for me I found you here on s2ki. Even luckier for me you were stupid enough to post a picture of the wheel I got!

Hey, there's till time for me to delete this post before everyone sees it, if you want to send me my money back.

summary

I won two auctions for two separate wheels. I got sent damaged wheels. Ebay user disappeared. I figured out how the user built his positive feedback, by using multiple accounts to give himself positive feedback. I found the user, who goes by the name C4SxM5 on this board. He posted a picture of the wheel I got in this thread. He still denies it.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:54 PM

Well, it appears that he's already starting to disappear. He took pictures of his car offline which were showing his license plate. Don't worry Tan, I already got it. Your REAL address is on the way as well. Thanks Abika!

And don't bother deleting any of your incriminating posts. I've already saved them all on my hard drive. You are so busted it's not even funny.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:12 PM

Damn, nice work hotmayo!!
Old 06-16-2005, 09:27 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

wow
Not the same rim!
I hate cheats, burn F*&kers.
Cthree should see this, PM him.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:40 AM

C4SxM5 - Looks like your busted...

hotmayo - Looks like you found him but I'm not sure what your going to do though, because you live in CA and he lives in the US... might be hard to get it resolved.
Did you contact the police and fill out an FBI internet fraud report?
Old 06-17-2005, 05:47 AM

Thanks for the support guys, in an email he actually thought his rep was strong enough to survive this. LOL!

Oh yeah, and BTW Tan, your "date stamp" on the above picture doesn't fool anyone who knows how to fully use Photoshop. The EXIF data in the image says it was taken February 24, 2003.

I know it's going to be a bit harder to get this issue resolved with me being in Canada. However I was hoping to find a reason to go back to Utah anyway. It was actually my favourite state when I was going to and coming back from OTC.

I've already filed a report with the internet fraud guys, but I've been holding off on contacting the local police because I still hope the issue will be resolved. I somewhat doubt it'll happen now, so I'll contact them on Monday.

Mostly all I'm left to do is contact board administrators on the different boards he tries to buy and sell on. Plus when I have his address it'll be easier to find him again once he starts pulling this kind of stuff again. He also has a relationship with Farid's Auto (the aforementioned greatrebuilders), so I'm sure it'll hurt him when they find out their name is being connected to illegal fradulent scams.

Believe it or not it was actually quite a rush to find him. I'm going to get a kick out of finding him again under his new aliases. It's gotten past the money issue now. I'm pissed about that, but now it's personal.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:47 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Please deal with this privately. It is an ebay issue.

Thanks