S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

Hood Dampers.

Old 04-22-2005, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hood Dampers.

i read a thread not to long ago about the differences in hood dampers if there even was any and at the time Tien was just coming out with theres but someone referred a much much cheaper hood damper. anyone know what that other option was or where the thread is ive searched and searched ( the search is the suck btw)
Old 04-22-2005, 10:10 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by PapiChulo,Apr 22 2005, 10:57 AM
ive searched and searched ( the search is the suck btw)
Really?! The very first thread that popped up on a search was this:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...hl=hood++damper
Old 04-22-2005, 11:24 AM

not what i was looking for but thanks for an attempt the Hood Dampeners im looking for i believe started with an R theres was a thread about what are or if there were any difference in Hood Dampener.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:06 PM

Don't you love when you attempt to help someone and they give you the ' ' ?

Nice.

Anyway, FWIW - The only other hood dampers I've seen are from Top Secret. They are pretty, but the price I saw was nearly 3x that of the Teins
Old 04-22-2005, 12:42 PM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

Look in the group buy forum and there is a link inside the Tein thread to the other ones.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sleepy,Apr 22 2005, 01:06 PM
Don't you love when you attempt to help someone and they give you the ' ' ?

Nice.
No kidding. I've learned my lesson. Wait till Mr. PapiChulo posts up asking what the clicking sound is or what that grinding noise is or how come his car pulls to the right or why his CEL came on. I won't forget. Suddenly, I won't know anything.

ps. That thread was the FIRST in a string a several pages of returns. Damned if I was going to do all the work for him.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:28 PM

ok first let me clear up one thing. I searched like i mentioned in fact i went through 10 pages before making my post here, the first response what pretty much " uh try using the search function" with your quotes implying that i didnt really try the search, the first thread that came up was a thread for the tiens ( which you posted again) and not what i was looking for in the first place. I took your reply as rude since i actually did search for quite awhile and you coming off as i just posted that i did...and the remark about doing all the work for me.when youve searched past the 10th page then youll have covered something i didnt touch. I dont like my own time wasted with dumb questions so i dont like to ask them either but i figured after 10 pages of search perhaps someone knew it off the top of their head. I may be a noob in post but thats cause i tend not to since normally using the search function ive got to know everything ive had question on. Take it as you will, i gave a rude reply to a rude reply.

and now this thread is going to be off topic and a waste of information.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by PapiChulo,Apr 22 2005, 07:28 PM
Take it as you will, i gave a rude reply to a rude reply.

And you garnered from this:
[QUOTE]Really?!
Old 04-23-2005, 09:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PapiChulo,Apr 22 2005, 06:28 PM
ok first let me clear up one thing. I searched like i mentioned in fact i went through 10 pages before making my post here, the first response what pretty much " uh try using the search function" with your quotes implying that i didnt really try the search, the first thread that came up was a thread for the tiens ( which you posted again) and not what i was looking for in the first place. I took your reply as rude since i actually did search for quite awhile and you coming off as i just posted that i did...and the remark about doing all the work for me.when youve searched past the 10th page then youll have covered something i didnt touch. I dont like my own time wasted with dumb questions so i dont like to ask them either but i figured after 10 pages of search perhaps someone knew it off the top of their head. I may be a noob in post but thats cause i tend not to since normally using the search function ive got to know everything ive had question on. Take it as you will, i gave a rude reply to a rude reply.

Cry some more please, this thread isnt a waste of info... its a waste of bandwith on your part.
Old 04-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 352 Likes on 321 Posts

This one is done.