S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

Disc Brake Questions Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by The Reverend
And, since you're not doing sales, can you give me an email address of someone who can give pricing/availability for us US folks?
You could try AEM or Stillen for starters. We have quite a lot of distributors in the U.S but I believe these guys handle most Honda parts.
Old 12-18-2002, 12:26 PM

Neither AEM nor Stillen seem to have your rotors (at least not on their websites). Roughly speaking, what's the retail on a set similar what you have on the subaru pictured?
Old 12-18-2002, 12:28 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Steve ... have you considered becoming a board sponsor? We could do with a local brake expert on board and becoming a sponsor would allow you to sell your products here. At present we have a number of sponsors we can purchase discounted brake kits etc from but I don't believe us Aussie members have anyone local we can buy from.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:04 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Reverend
[B]Neither AEM nor Stillen seem to have your rotors (at least not on their websites).
Old 12-18-2002, 01:31 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Muz
[B]Steve ... have you considered becoming a board sponsor? We could do with a local brake expert on board and becoming a sponsor would allow you to sell your products here. At present we have a number of sponsors we can purchase discounted brake kits etc from but I don't believe us
Old 12-18-2002, 03:15 PM

http://www.dba.com.au/new_products/hondas2000.asp
Old 12-18-2002, 03:28 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by dbasteve

I haven't thought about it to be honest. I'm don't think I would have enough time for a full on brake clinic but maybe we can ask for a sticky thread thats easy to find so we get notified of any questions. We don't sell direct but obviously letting people know about us results in sales down the line.

I have spoken to Race Brakes in Sydney and they will support forum members with product and member discounts in Australia. They have outlets in Melb, Bris,, and Syd. PH Greg 02 9609 1101 .
You don't really need to run a clinic or even answer questions if you want. Sponsorship is a pre-requisite to advertise on the board. If you're getting something out of the board (like sales) the administrators require that you put something back in by way of sponsorship. It's what keeps us going (along with member contributions).
Old 12-18-2002, 04:11 PM

I just filled in the application form.
Old 12-18-2002, 06:30 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Hell.. sorry if I sounded like I was nailing you down. I'm just keen to see more Australian offerings. I for one am interested in seeing and hearing what you have to offer.
Old 12-18-2002, 07:02 PM

Originally posted by Muz
Hell.. sorry if I sounded like I was nailing you down. I'm just keen to see more Australian offerings. I for one am interested in seeing and hearing what you have to offer.
Cool.

Quick Reply: Disc Brake Questions Thread