S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

XERD turbo update...Again...

Old 03-10-2003, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem man. If we had listened before we wouldnt have been burned so bad. Seems like Eyal just dropped us "small time" clubs to go after the big fish (IS300, S2000, Supra, guys putting turbo kits on their credit cards? I wish I could afford that, lol). If you notice, he will fight tooth and nail to protect his name on boards where his buys are going on now, but on ones that he's already done with, he doesnt even bother to show up anymore.
Old 03-10-2003, 03:05 PM

I'm just a lurker wannabe on this forum... but are you guys referring to Eyal "Al" Aviv, son of Sam Aviv? of Agoura Hills, CA? Formerly the sole proprietor of MPH Unlimited registered in unincorporated Ventura County (despite its LA County phony address)? If so he is MAJOR bad news. Suffice it to say that this vendor has the distinction of being delisted from Groupbuycenter TWICE. (The second time he pretended that his brother was running the company, and that everything has been cleaned up, etc) Those folks who have been on the scene long enough will know that even being delisted ONCE on GBC is an accomplishment of no small feat

Also, go search for same on Honda-tech- he is ranked somewhere below APC on that board He is an extremely slick talker, will profer you every excuse on the book in the most sincere and sympathetic manner; and will change his phone number every month to escape your wrath.

I made the mistake of buying an 'in-stock' turbo from him... and made the bigger mistake of paying money order... Suffice it to say, the turbo was no-show and then it took another 9 months of very tedious pleading, threats and haranguing to get my money back. And I was definitely one of the lucky ones.

Please don't go down this road, guys.....
Old 03-24-2003, 03:43 PM

Greetings all,
I do not own an S2000 nor have I ever bought anything from Ayal or Erin under any of their companies such as MPH Unlimited, XERD, AMSS or Auto Toy Store. I have been following the trail of deciet that they have made for over two years. The pattern that I have observerved is as follows:

1. They start a business with a new name.

2. They offer to make an after market kit such as turbo, headers, downpipe or super charger.

3. They actually do make a couple of the units (headers and down pipes but no FI stuff) that they received payment for and ship them to the buyers.

4. The lucky buyers that receive their stuff sing a song of praise that loops other buyers into paying for product.

5. Orders do not ship out when promised or ship out incomplete.

6. Ayal makes all kinds of excuses and promises that the parts will be delivered all the while taking in payments for more orders.

7. Ayal leaves the club message boards when he gets too many complaints and then changes the name of the company. In the case of MPH, he filed bankruptcy. It is a matter of public record and Ayal is listed as the owner of MPH, XERD and the Auto Toy Store. Complaints against Ayal's companies are registered with the Better Business Bureau.

You can choose not to believe me, however if you check http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/list.html under these company names, they all come back to the same person. You can also see a list of complaints the the BBB has against them at http://search.bbb.org/results.html
Old 03-24-2003, 06:14 PM

This post sucks, I came to find out about the XERD kit and all I get is a war of words. Thanks for the info, but back off all you XERD haters, we've heard both sides of the story, now stop coming on to our boards and dissing on them. I won't buy anything from XERD, but for different reasons than what everyone here is saying. Let pierceman be the decision maker on whether XERD has been good to him or not. Until then, lay off, we know you don't like XERD and your 'just warning us'. When pierceman has trouble with the kit, then you can come back and tell him 'I told you so'.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:35 PM

Originally posted by S2K1
This post sucks, I came to find out about the XERD kit and all I get is a war of words. Thanks for the info, but back off all you XERD haters, we've heard both sides of the story, now stop coming on to our boards and dissing on them. I won't buy anything from XERD, but for different reasons than what everyone here is saying. Let pierceman be the decision maker on whether XERD has been good to him or not. Until then, lay off, we know you don't like XERD and your 'just warning us'. When pierceman has trouble with the kit, then you can come back and tell him 'I told you so'.
So why dont you buy from them then??

Trust me its safer to be warned than it is to find out first hand that you where nailed from behind without the lube!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 07:26 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

s2k1,

Before you go getting your pantyhose in a wad, you may want to do a little search on this one. Matt has posted on several ocassions since this thread and things don't look good. Not only has the project been canceled, but he is now finding it difficult to get his money back, as well. The S2000 XERD kit only existed in the mind of Eyal and has never seen the light of day, even with a large downpayment for parts on pierceman's part. I feel for Matt having to be the guinea pig on this one, but he was probably warned about Eyal way too late in the game. Luckily for the rest of us, we didn't throw money at XERD until the kit was running on someone's car.

Call it a war of words if you choose, but the cold, hard facts are impossible to ignore...Eyal has yet again taken someone for a ride, promising toys for all of the boys, and providing nothing but an empty bank account in return.
Old 03-24-2003, 08:04 PM

Plain and simple, I GOT FUKED IN THE ASS!!!!!, Is that clear enough? He swore he would refund me by last Friday and has not, I have taken action as a result. I have no parts and no kit. Lets all get a clue from my ass raping and move on. Thanks for getting my back MacGyver. I should have known when he charged me two days in a row for the exact same dollar amount. Too late........
Old 03-24-2003, 08:40 PM

For all those that stumble on this one here are all the threads of the quest Pierceman went on with Xerd:

Update Xerd Turbo @ HIN SD
Xerd Update
Xerd - 3-11-03
Xerd the Saga
Xerd the End
Xerd - where is my refund
Old 03-24-2003, 10:51 PM

Is it time to call in the T.I.T.S.?!?

Boys?!? Where are you?
Old 03-25-2003, 05:58 AM

Everyone I just wanted to let you all know I spent the $10 to get some info on Xerd. It just so happens that they have Criminal charges going way back to their first company (name could not be given). He has owned more than 9 companies and screwed everyone up to make his cash. Luckily for Pierceman the CC company will take him down so he benefits with nothing in the end. Thanks to all of the people who warned the S2k club and keep spreading the word. Keep it all updated.

Quick Reply: XERD turbo update...Again...