S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

XERD turbo update...Again...

Old 03-07-2003, 06:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by OneInsaneS2000
Well just to give Xerd some more backing I figured Id let you all know that one of the main cars in the upcoming Fast and the Furious 2 movie has Xerd Decals on it. It can be seen in the 2003 April issue of Import Tuner. If anyone would lik eme to scan the pictures for proof just say so. Itll take a second anyway. In my opinion I think that if they are capable of having their name on a car which is featured in a movie, they are worth my time and money. Im sticking with Xerd for the turbo. Everyone else can have their own opinion. Dont automatically say no to Xerd because of a problem with MPH. For all you guys know Xerd could turn out to be one of the best turbo producers for our S2k's. And since none of us have dealt with them lets just wait and see if anyone on our forum has a problem with them. So far on S2ki.com no one has had any problems with Xerd. So lets just wait and see .

-Adam

Hopefully XERD will make a great turbo kit and several other products for you guys and not screw anyone over.
I'm sorry if our posting in this forum has offended anyone, it's just that we were warned about XERD too when they origonally showed up by several 3g eclipse guys and I believe a celica owner about MPH's business practices. No one listened and 10 months later people have been screwed over.

To XERD's credit they did produce one really good product for our cars that we didn't have before. I've been very pleased with my XERD headers.. but despite that I wouldn't chance dealing with them again knowing what I know now.

I guess it has to happen to you and people you know before you believe it.

Good Luck guys, I hope your dealings w/ XERD work out for the best.. but do excercise caution.

You guys might also want to check with IS300, Supra, and SC300/400 owners too since XERD is currently making products for them.
Old 03-07-2003, 08:18 AM

How about less talk about bullshit and more talk about the Turbo kit.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by XERD

I'll make it very simple and easy for people to stop this talk. WE will not charge anyone's credit card until the product is ready to ship.
actually most, if not all credit card companies have policies in place that clearly state merchants CAN NOT charge the customer's credit card until the merchandise actually ships.. XERD, might want to check with your merchant services company to make sure your company is in complaince..
Old 03-07-2003, 02:03 PM

BUMP FOR THE PEOPLE.
Old 03-07-2003, 08:47 PM

no news yet, good or bad, like I said before, it has been good so far, Eyal, when can I come up and see the progress? I have the whole weekend off, just waiting for your call.
Matt
Old 03-08-2003, 06:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pm, I'm curious.....have you seen progress on your car with your own two eyes, or are you taking Eyal's word on it?
Old 03-08-2003, 08:20 PM

We have a meeting set up for Tuesday the 11th, 10:00am to see and touch the car. He has been professional and understanding so far. I'll shoot straight with you all, but no major complaints yet.
Matt
Old 03-10-2003, 01:03 AM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

TTT. Please take pics. Read most of the threads about XERD and I would not leave my car with them even if they paid me.
Old 03-10-2003, 08:55 AM

Matt - I wish you nothing but good things but the more I read, the more I think you're playing with fire.

Be careful.

Another XERD warning
Old 03-10-2003, 10:24 AM

I just wanted to appologize to all of you in this forum for my pissy attitude in previous posts. It just makes me mad to hear this when Ive been looking to get this kit for so long. You guys did provide very good warning information and I thank you for that. If I do happen to buy the kit, I will make sure ot be very very careful when doing so. Its a long drive but Ive decided that Ill take my other car out when Im ready to purchase the kit and drive out to Cali from NY (soooo far ) and get the kit in person so I dont get F$@*ed . Ill also have another shop check what I recieved from them to make sure nothing is wrong and I have all parts necessary. I suggest everyone do as Bass said and check with your card company. Most big companies handle this as he said. My appologies to 3.0TurboDSM for any comments made. I was just being a cranky little prick lol. I feel bad for all of you that had to deal with those loss's. Avenger best of luck to you.

-Adam

Quick Reply: XERD turbo update...Again...