S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Xerd..the..end..............

Old 03-27-2003, 03:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, this guy makes us look like angels! He he he he

Duc
Old 03-27-2003, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep.....
Old 03-27-2003, 03:41 PM

Originally posted by pierceman
yep.....
Go Spugen! Who wants to buy an exhaust? J/K

Duc
Old 03-27-2003, 07:36 PM

Matt,

I have called your cell phone and left messages, check your voice mail. I am very surprised of how you are handling this issue considering i have been more then honest and helpful.

I understand you were not happy with the time it took to work on your car and i can handle that, but your car WAS being worked on.

As for your refund i told you that i "should" be able to refund you all of it by 3/21/03, there are parts that need to be returned and i need to get refunded for them so i could refund you, simple as that.

You are going to get ALL of your money back once i get refunded for your parts (any day now).

Besides Matt, there is one other guy which we used his car for the prototype which i will contact this week about when he will get his kit.

Now with all the big talk on the Internet, it is hard to come on here each time someone posts something and explain or correct people. If everything that is being said about XERD is true, make me a list of people that got ripped off and post it for everyone to see. If this is true i will take care of it on the spot.

The key word here is ripped off and not people who are waiting for parts because of back orders.

Those of you who are e-mailing me with "friendly e-mails" beware, i will take action if needed.

To those of you who are making up stories about XERD watch yourself as i will take legal action as well.

XERD or myself is not in business to ripp off people, we make parts and sell parts, we are small so things may not work as fast as some other bigger companies out there (which have back orders as well on a daily basis).

With over 100 posts about XERD or myself how many of you or the people who posted ever dealt with XERD or myself? i can count on one hand.

I can understand Matt not being happy with the service but i think a lot of the false posts is what really made him pull his car out of this project more then anything else. If you read all of his other posts he didnt have any issues with XERD or myself before hand.

I will not come on here and post to every comment made as most people have no experience with XERD or myself. If Matt wishes to post in public and would like me to comment, i will to an extant, all other remarks would be ignored.

This is very unfortunate that XERD will be looked at as a bad company (to the S2000 customers)because of a few inaccurate, some false statements that people made and made up about the company.

XERD will still offer the parts that we already started working on regardless of how many people will actually purchase them on these forums.

There are a lot of good and bad companies on the Internet and a lot of them get bad publicity sometimes for the wrong reason or the reasons of immature people that just like to create some more action on the net.

This post is not asking for anyone to believe anything i say or take sides but just understand that it is not all what it seems or what people say. It is very hard to defend yourself on the on-line world even if you speak the truth.

XERD is not selling retail as of 4/7/03 and will only offer to wholesale account which should make people feel more comfortable to know that they can purchase our items from other vendors that have been around for a long time and made a good name for themselves.

Matt,
I called you and left messages however it seems that you are ignoring me and dont pick up any of my phone calls, stop this drama and get a hold of me so we could put this behind us, there is no need for anymore of this.

Thanx. Eyal
Old 03-27-2003, 07:43 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by XERD
[B]Matt,

I have called your cell phone and left messages, check your voice mail. I am very surprised of how you are handling this issue considering i have been more then honest and helpful.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:21 PM

Originally posted by XERD
..., but your car WAS being worked on.

Thanx. Eyal
That's quite a stretch of the notion of "being worked on", imo.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:53 PM

I called you and left messages however it seems that you are ignoring me and dont pick up any of my phone calls, stop this drama and get a hold of me so we could put this behind us, there is no need for anymore of this.
While I can't speak for Matt directly, I will say this much about your statement...what is the absolute need for Matt to get in touch with you in order to solve the problem at hand? This isn't a complicated issue, it's actually quite simple. You owe Matt money for refunds on services that were never provided in a timely manner. Period. The only possible use of your statement is to give people the ILLUSION that you are actively trying to solve a problem. You should go into politics, they love that kind of talk. Here's a reality check for you...you owe Matt money, you have agreed to refund said money, you should hand over said money to him as soon as possible. There's no need for further long, drawn out conversations with their multitude of opportunities for promises waiting to be broken. Plain and simple...the problem is well documented, the solution is agreed upon, therefore there is no longer any need to continue with lengthy dialogues that serve no purpose other than to allow further opportunities to weasel out of your responsibilities.

Frankly, I'm surprised he has been as calm as he has considering the amount of aggravation you have caused, not just to him, but to fellow members of this and other boards. You have been anything BUT honest, with Matt, or anyone else, for that matter, going so far as to claim EVEN TODAY on other boards that you have never had any issue with members of s2ki.com. The only thing you have been helpful with is getting a hold of someone's hard earned money and providing pipe dreams in return.

I understand you were not happy with the time it took to work on your car and i can handle that, but your car WAS being worked on.
You promised a product in roughly 2 months. Now 3 months later the best you could produce was a very dirty car with a half-assed prototype header (?). Delays will happen, but any customer should also expect a REASONABLE turn around time, something which it is painfully obvious you could NOT provide.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by XERD
[B]As for your refund i told you that i "should" be able to refund you all of it by 3/21/03, there are parts that need to be returned and i need to get refunded for them so i could refund you, simple as that.
Old 03-27-2003, 09:46 PM

As for your refund i told you that i "should" be able to refund you all of it by 3/21/03, there are parts that need to be returned and i need to get refunded for them so i could refund you, simple as that.
How does any company which considers itself to be doing well buy parts with customers' money? That's outrageous. You mean to honestly tell me that you can't refund a customer's money because you're waiting on a refund yourself? How can you run a business if you're living check-to-check? You're setting yourself up to have to borrow money from one customer to pay another. Before long, you're in bankruptcy again. No wonder you can't keep a business afloat: you have no idea how to manage money.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:43 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by payneinthe

How does any company which considers itself to be doing well buy parts with customers' money? That's outrageous. You mean to honestly tell me that you can't refund a customer's money because you're waiting on a refund yourself? How can you run a business if you're living check-to-check? You're setting yourself up to have to borrow money from one customer to pay another. Before long, you're in bankruptcy again. No wonder you can't keep a business afloat: you have no idea how to manage money.

I agree 100%. You should refund ALL OF HIS MONEY NOW! NOW! NOW! Waiting to get a refund on parts? That's disgusting. As a business owner, YOU should cover his refund with YOUR MONEY. REading about you customer service or lack thereof makes me sick. Leaving the guy's car out in the rain for 3 months, stringing him along for a turbokit that hasn't even been developed, and not refunding his money in a timely fashion .
Old 03-28-2003, 08:01 AM

Originally posted by payneinthe

No wonder you can't keep a business afloat: you have no idea how to manage money.
Unfortunately, this might be his method for making money for himself.

Quick Reply: Xerd..the..end..............