S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Worst car company on the planet!!!

Old 07-31-2003, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello again,

Just a quick check up for you all. Nothing new has evolved in my case, in fact it has taken 6 months to get a depostition with Hondas lawyer. Which they have rescheduled once again. In the mean time i beg of anyone having any issues with the car or the service they have recieved PLEASE report it to the site listed below. It is one of the only creditable testimony that can be used in legal cases. So please take a few and give me something to take to these pompous pricks. Thanks

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

Thanks again,
-Dave
Old 07-31-2003, 03:33 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boit
[B]Red; No, I haven't seen those ads but will now make sure I read them. Thanks for the info.

BTW, I watched an automotive newmagazine on the Speedchannel yesterday. Interesting show as it was dedicated to the new Chrysler Crossfire model. I noticed that absolutely no mention was made of the rear suspension design, although it was alluded to that the front was independent wishbone.
Old 07-31-2003, 03:41 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jwkim
[B]I think WORST company would be MBenz!!

I have no idea what they are thinking about their ML class....

Common & most stupid problems with ALL YEAH ALL MODEL ML...
-coolant leak due to weak clamp(makes the car underivealbe)
-steering pump fluid leak due to weak clamp(same here)
-window switch failure

I can go all night long but these three problems are most stupid and most common problems...
I had to go to dealer at least twice a month to fix problems..and this is same story with almost every other ML owner.

97 ML were worst but I understand that it was the first year.
My car was 01 and they still have tons problems and I even see 02 and 03 having same problems like fluid leaking due to weak clamp..those problems causes car inoperable which seems to be TOO STUIPD....$45+ SUV stops ocaationally due to weak clamps?!?! You gotta be kidding me..and MB still WONT fix this problem.
Old 07-31-2003, 03:58 PM

I think Bbsilver put it well.

A performance car with problems is to be expected. What is also to be expected is a the manufactoring company to also expect this and back up a "high performance" product. I have friends with all three Lexus, Audi and MB auto's. Audi has been through a trans and a clutch. Lexus the same. And the MB nothing but they all get treated GOLDEN and no questions asked at the dealers. But they also went to luxury companys for their sports cars, not a Civic making pocket saver disgrace for a car company.

-Dave