S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Wisconsin, my S2000 is out on the road today

Old 03-02-2001, 03:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's been over 2 months, I couldn't take it anymore. The S2000 is out for a weekend of fun. Man, I forgot how great this car is!!
Old 03-02-2001, 04:37 AM

Here in Waukesha I was hoping to get out on Monday. Just as I was uncovering the roadster, snowflakes started to fall. Back went the cover.

I don't think the salt has been adequately washed off here. This morning there are patches of ice everywhere -- I commented to my son that I believe today is going to be a good day for body shops. I'm going to hold off a bit longer.

Enjoy the roads there in Jackson!
Old 03-02-2001, 07:02 AM

Damn! I was also thinking it was a decent day for the s2k. Almost turned around, but had to get to work for a meeting.
Old 03-02-2001, 10:18 AM

Was late getting back from lunch. Almost an hour drive time in the Fox Valley. What a great car. Can't wait for the drive home.
Old 03-02-2001, 10:26 AM

Saw a dude in a Z28 with his roof off. Must be getting near that time.....
Old 03-02-2001, 10:56 AM

Drove home last night with the top down!! Planning on doing it agian today. I'm with you Redline9K - what a great car!
Old 03-02-2001, 11:24 AM

Boy all these wisconsin Stooks.

Cool

So when we have our next midwest meet, we should have a fairly good turn out, with all these new people. They have been lots of fun so far. Greg S is a good contact for it, as well as Paul and Bob. Don't have there e mails on this computer sorry.

If anyone icluding myself does a last minute break in drive. Post it. I am pretty flexible with my time. Just not this weekend. Getting new tires for my stook.

I'm up in Green Bay/Appleton. I know a new red stook gets picked up sat at Vans. Hopefully he'll post who he his.

Getting ready for spring.

Plus I usually do a lot of sunday drives, when the weather is good. I'll go to Green Lake, manotowoc or even the dells. North as well.

Well good to finally see so many Wisconsin people on the forum.

Keith
aka aquatic
Old 03-02-2001, 11:37 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, Scarlet rolled to McDonald's this morning...it was a little nippy topless on 55 this AM, but man, I couldn't resist. It looks like the clouds are breaking now and it's going to be a great ride home.

My neighbor walks out as the top is going down and he says, "You're gonna freeze" ... I just smiled and said, "Mmmmmmm, freezing..."

But I saw a Boxster the other day with the top DOWN! I was S H O C K E D! A chick was driving it, sunny and about 38 degrees out. So I know I'm not the only nutjob in Chicago...

Keith, see you tomorrow...what time will you be arriving?
Old 03-02-2001, 12:44 PM

Boy all these wisconsin Stooks.

Cool

So when we have our next midwest meet, we should have a fairly good turn out, with all these new people. They have been lots of fun so far. Greg S is a good contact for it, as well as Paul and Bob. Don't have there e mails on this computer sorry.

If anyone icluding myself does a last minute break in drive. Post it. I am pretty flexible with my time. Just not this weekend. Getting new tires for my stook.

I'm up in Green Bay/Appleton. I know a new red stook gets picked up sat at Vans. Hopefully he'll post who he his.

Getting ready for spring.

Plus I usually do a lot of sunday drives, when the weather is good. I'll go to Green Lake, manotowoc or even the dells. North as well.

Well good to finally see so many Wisconsin people on the forum.

Keith
aka aquatic
Old 03-02-2001, 05:55 PM

hey how about a get together and head up to king motor sport and check out the s2k....let me know...

the snow is melting away... the salt is washed away... my lil s2k is out to play... ahhahaha!!!

Quick Reply: Wisconsin, my S2000 is out on the road today