S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.
View Poll Results: Who would wear a bra???
Get a pushup to make car look bigger up top.
7.69%
Wear a strapless to get more stares.
11.54%
Have one real low cut to show the clevage.
3.85%
Go braless and be exposed..........
76.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Who would wear a bra???

Old 03-06-2002, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who would wear a bra???

Can you believe anyone woud cover up the front end of one of these cars with a big 'ol bra. I saw one the other day and I had to sloutch way down so I wouldn't be seen. Disgusting, just disgusting. To wear a bra or let em hang??
Old 03-06-2002, 11:30 PM

I don't care for bras on women.................let alone cars
Old 03-07-2002, 05:02 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Call it a bra or a mask (I prefer mask since the purpose is to cover not to hold anything up or in). 96% of the time I don't have one on my car but if you want to minimize rock chips, it is the less expensive alternative to products like StonGard. I've had soooo many rocks fly up and hit my car it's not even funny. Cracked windshields happen on a daily basis. I'd rather go one day a month on the club drives with the nose mask so that I don't go the other 29 days looking at or complaining about rock chips like many others that I know.

There is so much CRAP on the Interstates I don't see how someone would put thier car through that kind of punishment without some added protection. A little extra effort of protecting the car in those situations goes a long way to upholding the value of the car.

Agreed, it's doesn't look that great but IMO it's not THAT bad.
<Here is a link to mine with it on, warning it's a big picture>
Old 03-07-2002, 05:15 AM

I have one that I use for club drives, track days, ect...when I know a lot of stone will get tossed up at my car. Otherwise, I go fully "exposed".
Old 03-07-2002, 05:38 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by S2k Dude
[B]Call it a bra or a mask (I prefer mask since the purpose is to cover not to hold anything up or in).
Old 03-07-2002, 06:24 AM

I used to have bras on my past cars, but never considered one for the S2000 because of it getting friction scratches when dirt gets trapped between the bra and car. I just try to be careful when I drive it. Making sure I don't do any draft maneuvers behind trucks and being careful where debris is on the road. So far, so good. I know it won't last forever, but how many classic sports cars do you see with bras on them?
Old 03-07-2002, 06:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I care about my car and she gets the protection from a bra whenever a long roadtrip is made. Especially on the track, it helps quite a bit. But on a daily basis, she is braless..
Old 03-07-2002, 06:32 AM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Dallas recently got some ice, so for the past few days I've had a bra on to prevent the paint from getting sandblasted.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by John Stevens
I used to have bras on my past cars, but never considered one for the S2000 because of it getting friction scratches when dirt gets trapped between the bra and car. I just try to be careful when I drive it. Making sure I don't do any draft maneuvers behind trucks and being careful where debris is on the road. So far, so good. I know it won't last forever, but how many classic sports cars do you see with bras on them?
And how many of those classic sportscars have plastic bumpers with paint that is thinner than paper? NONE!

Bra's help alot on our cars when they are tracked or taken on several extended road trips.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:53 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DouglaS2000
[B]

And how many of those classic sportscars have plastic bumpers with paint that is thinner than paper?

Quick Reply: Who would wear a bra???