S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

What changes do you think 06 will have ?

Old 04-05-2005, 07:23 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dyhppy,Apr 5 2005, 01:06 AM
why do you guys have to be such asses? instead of being sarcastic, we could try to answer the question. the guy asked what people think, not what people know will be on the 06.

pathetic
Here's what someone else posted immediately after the question was posted:
[QUOTE]Duck for cover!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xviper,Apr 5 2005, 07:23 AM
Here's what someone else posted immediately after the question was posted:

Do you think maybe "tabach0y273" knows something you don't? Maybe these sorts of speculations have been asked each and every year since the car came out? Maybe people simply DON'T KNOW?
Being an ass? Don't get your tail up in such a big knot. We're just having a little fun. Remember FUN? You know, a little light hearted banter when nobody really has any concrete idea of what the answer is?
How is putting a V-6 into the 2006 being any more of an ass than the notion of changing the suspension? Nobody knows that either one is any more believeable than the other. I think they'll make it a 2.5 L and drop the redline to 7000 rpm. Sorry for being an ass.

If I were being an ass, I'd put this up:
http://www.imagi-nation.com/moonstruck/question.html

OK, never mind, you've inspired me, so here's another one:
Old 04-05-2005, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dyhppy,Apr 5 2005, 12:06 AM
why do you guys have to be such asses? instead of being sarcastic, we could try to answer the question. the guy asked what people think, not what people know will be on the 06.

pathetic
My bad, I'm guilty as charged.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:40 AM

I guess SOME of the members has nothing to contribute to this tread beside sarcasm. No thanks.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by BLACK8,Apr 5 2005, 08:40 AM
I guess SOME of the members has nothing to contribute to this tread beside sarcasm. No thanks.
its cuz ur topic is pointless
Old 04-05-2005, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by xviper,Apr 4 2005, 10:06 PM
THERE WILL BE NO 2006 MODEL! 2005 is the LAST year. Go and buy yours immediately.

This was exactly what the salesman told me when I purchased mine a couple of weeks ago.

They also fed me this line when I purchased my 2002 model 3 years ago. Priceless.

They'll get it right one of these years though and then they'll say..."see, we told you so!!"
Old 04-05-2005, 09:44 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry we couldn't tell you anything you might have wanted to hear. How can anyone contribute anything when noone has any clue what Honda will do?
I have a feeling you may have had something in mind for Honda to add to this car and was hoping for someone to put it down in print. And if 2 people said it, it might be closer to being true. If 3 people said it, it's going to happen. So what was it you wanted to see changed? I'll put it in print for ya as a "viable rumor". I'm sure 2 more people will do the same. Hundreds of prospective owners will then march down to their local Honda dealer with their deposits in anticipation of this new change because "We saw it on S2Ki. A bunch of guys on there said it was going to be. I've been waiting for this for years."
This is one of the top sites on the internet today. You obviously weren't around when the write-up about the S2000R got started. That thing went around for years and sucked people in around the world. People believe anything if they see it on the net.
Speculation is just that ................ a guess, a wish list. It's all in good fun (kinda like your letter to Santa). And a little sarcasm ensures that noone goes away thinking "it's a done deal". Some of you take offense at this, but we're adding a little balance for those kinds of people who actually thought the S2000 was a one year edition. And yes, there were and still are plenty of those out there.
You would have been far better off to go to the "Tell Honda" forum and just put down what you are dreaming of. Maybe they'll listen.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:52 AM

i couldnt agree more with xviper.. specially about the "Tell Honda" forum

i might add the fact that there have been PLENTY of threads like this about "the next model" and changes
you should do your homework by reading ALL the topics before posting
Old 04-05-2005, 10:00 AM

This thread and a nickle will get me a piece of gum.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:13 AM

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by xviper,Apr 5 2005, 09:44 AM
Speculation is just that ................ a guess, a wish list. It's all in good fun (kinda like your letter to Santa).
Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I want a supercharger, a 9k rpm redline, no wait, a 10k redline since I'm wishing, and some of those little beanies that go over my brake and clutch resevoirs that do absolutely nothing other than make my brake and clutch resevoirs look like their heavy pimpin'. But I don't want them to say Mugen or Spoon, I want them to say "Fo Shizzle" and I also want them to have that little fuzzy ball on the end like my snow hat has.

Thanks,

Joe

P.S. I would also like to have my own umbrella girl for track days

Quick Reply: What changes do you think 06 will have ?