S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Vortech SC is only a couple of days away!?! (from Bulletproof)

Old 06-27-2002, 02:10 PM
Ben

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortech SC is only a couple of days away!?! (from Bulletproof)

I just got off of the phone with Trevor over at Vortech. This info is not solid yet, but I'm sure it's of interest.

As I mentioned earlier, Bulletproof is the only (to my and Trevor@Vortech's knowledge) authorized dealer of Vortech products on s2ki.com. We've placed an order with Vortech for a decent allotment of their new Supercharger, and apparently they're just about ready.

Word is that our batch of SCs might arrive at Vortech tomorrow. This means that we should have them in our warehouse within the next week, and can ship them to our customers right afterwards.

Those that have placed orders with us might be seeing your kits as soon as mid next week!

We ordered a couple extra, so we still have more polished and satin kits available. And we're still beating any advertised price on the kit.

Contact chris@bulletproofautomotive.com to place your order. Check, money order, paypal or credit card is all accepted.

358hp at the flywheel, reliably and for one hell of a good price!

I plan on having my kit on the car and out at the race track on July 12th. Anyone who wants to check it out on the track, I'll give them a ride for a couple of laps.

www.speedventures.net is the organization that we sponsor and is holding the S2000 challenge series at Willow Springs Raceway.