S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Vandalism

Old 11-10-2000, 04:04 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Just cheered myself up by ordering some custom number plates.

SRS-02K (stands for Silver/Red S, not Scratch, Really Scratched )
Old 11-10-2000, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hangin's too good for 'em!

Burnin's too good for 'em!

He should be torn into little bitsy
pieces and buried alive!!
Old 11-10-2000, 08:26 PM

Aus2000: once you see your fixed up good as new stook and get back behind the wheel thats all the cheering up you'll need.

as far as those punks don't give it a second thought they'll get theirs.. their going to get caught.. doubt that was their first or last offense and sooner or later their gonna put their hands on the wrong persons pride and joy.
Old 11-10-2000, 11:19 PM

You have a great attitude. It really is the best way to deal with a situation like this. Anger and bitterness will kill you early. Very counterproductive. It's best to pity the poor bastards. Their life or lives must be in bad shape for them to do something like that. Feel lucky to have your toy and your life and realize that much worse things happen to nice people all the time.
I'm starting to sound like Kwi Chang Kane.
Good luck. Hope it's as good as new.
Old 11-11-2000, 02:27 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your stook. I thought Australia was supposed to be a very civilized country. I guess there are a$$holes everywhere you go. When I had a run-in with some folks like that once, an older gentleman summed up their mentality afterward. He said, "They have nothing, they never will have anything and they don't want you to have anything, either!" It's simply jealousy and envy on their part; hopefully Karma is just not an Eastern concept.
Old 11-11-2000, 06:22 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

There was an article in the Orange County Register today about keying...One guy found his car keyed but there was a witness who took down the license #. He had the local law enforcement officer go to the home of the perp and give her a choice..$1200.00 now or jail. She paid...She was driving a new SUV full of kids, just stopped, keyed it and went home..go figure?? What would they do with this person in Australia or Texas??
Old 11-11-2000, 01:29 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Take solace in the fact that these inbred losers are already wallowing in their own misery and low self-esteem and are their own worst enemies.

Laugh at the fact that you can afford this car and can afford to get it fixed like nothing happened.

You'll be hitting the freeways feeling that sweet vtec while these pr!icks are sitting in the gutter with a needle hanging out of their arm or copping it up the #$%^& in some prison somewhere.

lvs2k -- Oz is a civilised country but we still have our fair share of scum like anywhere else.
Old 11-11-2000, 02:02 PM

AusS2000:
Sorry to see that on a piece of "art" - S2000. Month ago some sh_t head vandals in my neighborhood slashed my top & stole my laptop computer. Kinda blame myself for leaving the car outside my garage. But I live in neighborhood of $750,000+ homes??? Oh well it shows that sh_t heads live thru-out this world!!! The new top looks great & rear window has no scratches nor crease. I guess that's the brightside to my experience. Good day mate!!
Al Ho - St Louis, Missouri
Old 11-11-2000, 02:21 PM

I thought things like this only happened in New York-the rest of the world has my condolences
Old 11-11-2000, 05:01 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Roceye:
[B]

Quick Reply: Vandalism