S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Too Many Stolen Seats - Kodokan's Coming Back!

Old 05-01-2011, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nismo270
I will vouch for kodokan. It took exactly 18 days from his initial pm to the locks arriving to me. You have to consider snail mail time and when he cashes your payment. Thanks kodokan for peace of mind. Only gripe I have is that there were no other communication other than the initial pm or order status. You just have to be patient.
Thanks for posting this. I have been waiting for a couple of weeks. Now I have some sort of guage on how long I can expect it to take. I am not really concerned at all. Just figured he was waiting for the check to clear or something. I am assuming I will have my locks in the next week or so. I would imagine Kodokan gets a bizzillion PM's about this subject and cant get to them all. I will post again to confirm when my locks arrive. I am greatly appreciative of Kodokan for for doing this.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by BradWorld
Originally Posted by nismo270' timestamp='1304091496' post='20520928
I will vouch for kodokan. It took exactly 18 days from his initial pm to the locks arriving to me. You have to consider snail mail time and when he cashes your payment. Thanks kodokan for peace of mind. Only gripe I have is that there were no other communication other than the initial pm or order status. You just have to be patient.
Thanks for posting this. I have been waiting for a couple of weeks. Now I have some sort of guage on how long I can expect it to take. I am not really concerned at all. Just figured he was waiting for the check to clear or something. I am assuming I will have my locks in the next week or so. I would imagine Kodokan gets a bizzillion PM's about this subject and cant get to them all. I will post again to confirm when my locks arrive. I am greatly appreciative of Kodokan for for doing this.
Took me 20 days to receive mine. I was thinking the same thing around day 18 or so, thinking maybe my check got lost in the mail. It take a long time guys, so wait a good month before you start to worry - but it's totally worth it.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Keatre
Took me 20 days to receive mine. I was thinking the same thing around day 18 or so, thinking maybe my check got lost in the mail. It take a long time guys, so wait a good month before you start to worry - but it's totally worth it.
I know he got my check, because I sent it with one of those green return receipt cards from the post office. I will have my wife check tomorrow and see if the check cleared or not. Either way, I am anxious to get these to secure my seats, rather than any concern about the transaction. Thanks again guys for the helpful info.

~ Brad
Old 05-01-2011, 08:12 PM

just got my s2000 last month and im interest in the seat lock can you send me instruction and price for a set please thanks
Old 05-03-2011, 09:58 AM

Let me know when they become available I would love to have a set for my seats.

Originally Posted by Kodokan_4
HI, EVERYONE-

Sorry, I haven't been spending much time on this website since anesthesia school started in September.

I've received quite a few requests for my Seat Locks since the last group buy, and several more have arrived in the past few days. I did a search, and I found a bunch of recent threads about more stolen seats.

That's all the motivation I need, to work on getting some more Seat Locks. I f-ing hate thieves!!!

I talked to cthree about having another group buy, and he said I can do it, but I will need to pay $90 per month. Depending on the interest, I may have to raise the price of the Seat Locks slightly to cover it.

Tonight, I left a message with my contact at McGard, so I will have more info soon.

Because of the minimum order from McGard, there will have to be significant interest.

Here is some background info from the last GB:

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...ight=Seat+Locks

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...ight=Seat+Locks

-Pete

Old 05-03-2011, 11:55 AM

I'd love to buy a set of these seat locks for my S. I'm PM'ing you with my details. Zip code is 33136 (Miami, FL) Thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 07:59 PM

PM the price of these for 2 seats shipped to 72211 please
Old 05-06-2011, 08:16 AM

Please PM the price for 2 seats (driver + Passenger) shipped to 94303 and instruction on proof of ownership, Thanks!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know where else to post this, so I will post here as it is related. I have had a set of these locks for years, and when I sold my first s2000, they came with me, as I knew that I would like my next s2000 to be protected. Another member on the forum, SenseiRick, makes stickers for the windows that act as a visual deterrent, so that hopefully we can avoid the top getting slashed, even if the thieves will be unsuccessful at taking the seats.

I contacted Rick to see if he still sells them, and he does. I am posting for him as he was having a hard time logging onto s2ki for some reason.

Seat Lock Decals are still Available
$6 for a pair of full-color stickers

Paypal $$ to: AirMakak@aol.com

for questions or more info contact me at: RickyStickers@gmail.com

thanks
SenseiRick
hope this helps someone else.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by BradWorld
Originally Posted by nismo270' timestamp='1304091496' post='20520928
I was wondering the same thing because it took him so long to cash the check. I thought it got lost in the mail or something since it took so long for the check to be cashed. Anyway still waiting patiently, but this post put me at ease hearing that I wasn't the only one that took a while for the seat locks to come through.

Quick Reply: Too Many Stolen Seats - Kodokan's Coming Back!