S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Suzuka blue or Sebring Silver??

Old 08-30-2001, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuka blue or Sebring Silver??

I already put deposit for suzuka blue and it will come in Nov. But for the past few days, people in here have been telling me that the suzuka blue is "wimpy", "gay", "women's color" etc......... I am a 100% straight man, but for some reason, I really like the blue and think the blue interior is very nice and unique, matches the exterior color well. The problem is that I really have to get the '02 model and the sebring silver is not as nice as the ti silver of '00 and '01 models and I just want to have something special. I wanted to get the yellow but my friend just got it. I dont wanna have the same color as he does.

If I am really getting the suzuka blue, does it mean that people are not gonna invite me to local meet???? Does it mean that S2k owners see me on the road would give me bad looks and thumbs down????? Does it mean that my car will be SLOWER??????Does it mean that I have to create a www.suzukablues2ki.com because I am not welcome here????????? Should I get what I want or what others like??????? Help!!!!!! Any opinion is welcome.
Old 08-30-2001, 09:41 PM

get the color that you feel good about. when it comes down to it, it's you who drives the car. of course IMHO silver is the best color, LOL.

congrats and welcome!
Old 08-30-2001, 09:49 PM

If I get the front lip and rear spoiler, get some 18' wheels and lower it a bit, would you guys think it would look more masculine?????
Old 08-30-2001, 09:51 PM

Originally posted by carlson
If I get the front lip and rear spoiler, get some 18' wheels and lower it a bit, would you guys think it would look more masculine?????
it really doesn't matter what others think (gosh, i hope not), it's your baby: make her into whatever you like her to be, that's why it's called "customization".
Old 08-30-2001, 09:57 PM

If suzuka blue is girly, so what about the laguna seca blue of the M3??????What do you guys think???
Old 08-30-2001, 10:08 PM

You already know my opinion....hehe
Old 08-30-2001, 10:19 PM

Man, I guess people hate the Suzuka Blue so much that they don't even bother to respond to this thread.

Suzuka2k: u, male or female???? If male, at least one more guy likes the blue.
Old 08-30-2001, 10:39 PM
tze

look get the colour YOU LIKE.

HOWVER, I do think the new silver will be awesome. Go and look at www.honda.co.uk and the early photos of the s2k.

Either they modified those pics, or had a lot of white filtration, however, the s2k looks AWESOME in a lighter silver.
Old 08-30-2001, 10:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go with what colour you like. You're the guy living with the car.

As to Sebring Silver, it's a very nice colour, but the hardest on the planet to match if you ever need any bodyshop work. It's being used on quite a few Preludes/NSX's over here. Not seen an S2k in it yet though.

Mine's Monte Carlo Blue. It seems that most in the UK are Silverstone - nice enough colour, but a bit to grey for my liking. So I've gone for one of a handful monte carlo blue cars.

Get the car in the colour you like, and get the car how you want it. Modified or not.

-Brian.
Old 08-30-2001, 11:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think you should just go with the colour that you like.

Obviously if you choose the blue I will have to add you to my "ignore" list.... j/k

Quick Reply: Suzuka blue or Sebring Silver??