S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Stolen s2k

Old 10-08-2015, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen s2k

Hey guys.

I just recently bought my s2k in February of this year. It's a gray 2008 with only maybe 25k miles on it. I ive in apts in the humble/Houston area.
On October 6, I came home around 10:30pm, parked my car in my bf's reserved parking spot without the parking card. My bf came home around 1am, my car was still there. I was headed out the door around 2pm & my car wasn't there no more. So i assumed it was towed. Talked to the apt agent, she gave me the number for the towing company, called & they said they didn't have it. There's only one towing company allowed to tow cars in the apts. So I thought maybe it got repoed. Called car max, they didn't repo it cause I always make my payments on time. Nobody else has a key to it. So the last thing that's left, is that someone stole it. Called the cops, they said they'll let me know if they find it. Called my insurance, & now I'm gonna go pick up my rental in a bit.

I haven't done too much to my car. It's pretty much all stock. The only thing that I changed was the emblem on the steering wheel, the shift knob, the hand brake, & the side markers. I have a sticker on the wind deflector that's says "topless is better." & a Filipino flag hanging from the rear view mirror.

If you guys spot my car, please call the cops or let me know. I would truly appreciate it.

https://www.facebook.com/joana.diamo...0&pagefilter=3
Old 10-08-2015, 11:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so sorry to see such a beautiful car taken

I hope they find it abandoned with no too much harm done to it.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by ateens4
so sorry to see such a beautiful car taken

I hope they find it abandoned with no too much harm done to it.
Yea..I'm heart broken & cried my eyes out yesterday. Me & my BF tried looking for it around 2am this morning. No luck. I'm so scared to see it damaged
Old 10-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,232 Likes on 1,076 Posts

The alarm didn't go off? Yeah, rarely does anyone do anything about it but I think you'd have heard it.

-- Chuck
Old 10-08-2015, 11:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you post on the hous2k facebook page? Sorry for your loss. FYI my car also has a topless is better sticker on the windscreen, just putting that out there now Makes me nervous because I live out in cypress tx on the nw side and people love stealing s2000s in houston.. Which is why it stays in the garage with a remote explosive initiator in it, so if I cant have it nobody can.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:16 PM

sorry to hear

i live in houston but not near the humble area. i'm in the upper kirby area. maybe post some pics so we know exactly how it looks
i'll def keep an eye out. hate to hear that it happened in houston

i just posted it in the hous2k fb group
Old 10-08-2015, 12:23 PM

Fuuuuuuu..... every time I hear about a theft it makes me sad and scared. Sorry for your loss. I hope they find it. I'll keep an eye out as I drive around.

It's worth cruising around for, I think. I've read somewhere that the "new" thing they'll do is leave it somewhere for a few days to make sure it doesn't have LoJack. If nobody's recovered it, then they pick it up again and do whatever.

robert
Old 10-08-2015, 12:38 PM

Http://imgur.com/gallery/aX34P I'm her boyfriend btw just saying don't want you guys to think I have the car and stuff lol
Old 10-09-2015, 03:43 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope you find your car ASAP. Unfortunately, I live in MD so I'm of no use, but goodluck!
Old 10-09-2015, 04:11 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

One stolen from LI, NY this AM too.

Quick Reply: Stolen s2k